Gamepad BGP100

Old threads
i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Re: Gamepad BGP100

Postby i900frenchaddict » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

Anyway, the BGP100 doesn't use specific drivers for each device, there are in fact only 2 different drivers for WinMo: smartphone or PPC.

kniffo80

Postby kniffo80 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 am

jesus1987 wrote:Errm, kniffo80...

... I thought you had a Touch HD? I have been waiting eagerly for your reply as I want to know if the BGP100 works on Touch HD.
Now you are saying HTC Magician! Which is it?!

*Ahh, unless by 'HTC Magician' you were referring to the drivers that you installed for your Touch HD*

ah sorry jesus ... didn't recognize your question to me ;)

all you have to do is:
1. Insert battery into gamepad, switch it on
2. Connect your Touch HD using USB Cable (or Bluetooth) to your computer and connect via ActiveSync
3. Install the only driver available for HTC phones (Magician). it doesn't make a difference, cause it uses also Microsoft Bluetooth stack (that is implemented also in WinMo6.5/6.1 on your Touch HD).
4. Open Gamepad at your phone (Application)
5. Connect to your gamepad.

DONE. Do NOT map the buttons in Gamepad application. If it connects, all is done so far. Now you've to map the buttons in FPSEce or Morphgear (via Settings, Choose the Button in Emulator application and then press the Button you wish to map).

I was afraid, the BGP100 from Deal Extreme isn't working. But it is. And it feels good after a month of waiting ;)

cysign

Postby cysign » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:21 am

It there any chance that PS3 Bluetooth gamepads will work on a windows mobile device?
Does somebody know anything??

Return to “Archives”