Problems with xbox controller

IVO_
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 10
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Problems with xbox controller

Postby IVO_ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:04 pm

I've just installed this emulator and it looks very nice, but I'm having problems with my xbox controller.

It works fine, as soon as I press a button while playing it detects my controller as gamepad 1 and the mappings are ok, the problem comes when you're playing for a while, maybe a couple of minutes, and it suddenly says the controller was detected as gamepad 2 and you can't use it anymore.

I've tried to disable the 2nd port for the phisical gamepad, but I keep having the same issue. Another weird thing is that when I do that, I get a message requesting to turn on the bluetooth every time I run a game...

I'm running it on a Nexus 10 with Android 4.2.2

Any clue?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Problems with xbox controller

Postby schtruck » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:57 pm

hmm, i haven t experienced that , it s surely that controller suddenly shutdown no?

IVO_
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 10
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby IVO_ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 am

Yes, it's sure. Actually I wasn't having problems with epsxe...

Anyway, if I have disabled the 2nd port, why does it keep trying to attach the second controller to that port? In the scenario that a controller shutdown, if the 2nd port is disabled, it should attach it again to the 1st port, don't you think?

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 am

I have not used fpse since version 11.69 I think. When i recently tried using it with 11.90 the game constantly would ask for my iControlpad. Everytime I start a are. Even after turning it off in several GPU plugins (it would show off on one gpu but on in another). Also the onscreen controller didn't work, and Turing the on board controller didn't help. Finally I removed fpse and reinstalled. Then it worked properly.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “General Discussion”