delanvital
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 7
Operating System: Android
ROM: 4.2.1 CM10.1 nightlies

Accelerometer settings

Postby delanvital » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi all,

I have been reading as much as I could find on the forum regarding using accelerometer for steering but can't figure out how to enable and set up.

When reading various explanations here, saying where these settings should be, it seems they are just not there for me? If I go to settings, gamepad, gamepad type and select "analog gamepad" I don't get any additional options boxes - it sorta "ends" there. Any help greatly appreciated.

I am running the latest updated version that came out yesterday me thinks it was...

delanvital
Fresh Fish

Re: Accelerometer settings

Postby delanvital » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 pm

From searching some more, it appears the accelerometer settings are not in the gamepad menu, but closer top the top menu... I don't have the option there. Perhaps accelerometer is not available for the android-version of FPse? :?:

delanvital
Fresh Fish

Postby delanvital » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Oh and I should say - awesome work so far. The emulator is an android milestone!

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:21 pm

you're right, accelerometer settings are available in FpseCE for windows Mobile, but not for Fpse for Android

Don't know why Schtruck removed this, but I have to conceed I was never using it because it was really too hard to play using accelerometer, PS1 games were not meant to be played that way, steering was too sudden, idle point really hard to find.

Return to “General Discussion”