To describe the screen issue:
It seems that while playing any game if I happen to hit the emulators menu button at all and return to the game it acts as if the screen is stuck on a screen shot and keeps displaying the still image while he emulator keeps running and continues game play. I can walk around and play like normal but the screen stays the same. The only way to change the screen is to either hit the menu button (which then just creates a more recent "screen shot" not a fix and nit playable) or to go into the system settings where mono core is located and then back out to the game (if I do this the emulator operates like normal until menu is pressed and the process starts over again. Therefor temporarily playable.) I am not sure why going into the system menu creates a temporary fix, whether or not I change a setting in the system menu seems to be irrelevant, it still seems to act as a temporary fix.
I hope this is a more understandable description, although the situation is bizarre.
I only selected dynamic interpreter because while I was trying to get the emulator to run in the first place by messing with the settings, that was one of the settings in had selected when it started working so I stuck with it. But when I tried to deselect it, it wouldn't. I tried in game, no ISO loaded, deselectin and restarting by closing completely and still nothing. I finally got it deselected by clearing the app memory in the devices app memory settings. Its not selected anymore and I don't care so much if I cant turn it on or off so I'm not too worried about this issue but if you knew anything about it it would be good to know.
Now I only have mono core, frame limiter , and show fps selected and the low fps issue is resolved its up to about 120 with no frame limit so I'm satisfied. Thanks for that suggestion.
So now the only major issue is the "screen shot issue" (just to give it a name). What puzzles me is that I have the app on my Evo 3D and its running perfectly. No screen shot problem (all though I can't enable or disable the dynamic interpreter on that device either but its not an issue, maybe just my user error). I tried to clear the memory and also reinstall the app on my tablet but the issue still appears. I have a samsung galaxy tab (older) and it is unning cyanogen9 rather than the original OS. At this point I am thinking that may have something to do with it because I can't think of any other variables since my evo is stock os and that doesn't occur. So I am open for ideas to fix the problem if you have any.
Thanks again for the time.