HTC Touch Pro Raphael - controller

Old threads
Gerch4nn
Fresh Fish

HTC Touch Pro Raphael - controller

Postby Gerch4nn » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello. I would to tell you first, that I am not so good in English, because I am from Czech Republic, so I dont know what type to search, what do I need to know.

I have HTC Touch Pro, downloaded latest FpseCE.
1. What BIOS is the best?
2. How to setup controller?
I am not sure, if is possible to do this.
4. Has anyone Touch Pro too and best ini for it?

Thanks for all tips, I'll be glad, if someone help me.

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Re: HTC Touch Pro Raphael - controller

Postby CloudStrife86 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Gerch4nn wrote:1. What BIOS is the best?

SCPH1001.bin - Find it using Google
Gerch4nn wrote:2. How to setup controller?

First you need to open your keyboard, then tap in the very top corner by the fps display. This should open the menu when your keyboard is open. Now:
Tap the icon on the menu that looks like a controller, then tap the button you want to map a key to. Finally, press the key on your keyboard that you want to use. Repeat this process until all keys are assigned.
Gerch4nn wrote:I am not sure, if is possible to do this.

Was this question 3? Tap the icon that looks like a PSone screen on the menu (next to the controller icon). Change the grid size using the arrows and tap an area of the grid to place a key there. Scroll through the possible buttons using the "Control" option and use the other options to edit the button (make an overlay, etc.). Repeat for as many controls as you like.
You can also, from the controller menu, tap the icon that looks like a PSP, to activate "Stylus Mode" (when the PSP screen is highlighted green/blue). This allows you to use stylus/finger movement on the screen to replace the directional keys.
Gerch4nn wrote:4. Has anyone Touch Pro too and best ini for it?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=192&start=0
You could use Q-Ball's because it is the most tweaked. Alternatively, you could use mine, as it is for the Xperia X1, which is practically the same phone as yours.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Gerch4nn
Fresh Fish

Postby Gerch4nn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 am

OK. Thanks for quick answer in this very late time :-) . One question, where I should put the config? I heard, that the text has to be copied twice, to GCF folder and to another file, where?

I opened keyboard, tap the corner of display where is fps, but i always get to memory card selection

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 am

the config file, fpse.ini, should go in the same folder as fpsece_010.exe. When you run a game, a copy of fpse.ini will be created in the CFG directory, but it's name will correspond to the game.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Zone
Primary Device: AT&T Fuze Unlocked
Operating System: 6.5.5
ROM: Energy ROM Sense Sept 27

Postby Zone » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Really important for touch pro/VGA devices:
Go into the skins folder>480x260

Open "MENU1" in configuration section

Scroll down and change:
[M1_GUNCONFIG]

to:

[M1_ONSCREEN]

then save it.
That will allow you to set and edit onscreen controls
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
-Psalm 23:4

Return to “Archives”