mec1234
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Stock 1.6

Help with BGP100 Bluetooth game controller

Postby mec1234 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey,

Been using FPse for a few years now on my HTC HD2 so when I upgraded to a Samsung G2 was pleased to see I could get it from the Android market but I have a couple of problems so hope I can get some help here.

First up I don't seem to be able to get it into full screen mode, am I missing something here?

The other problem is with my BGP100 Bluetooth game controller. I have paired it with the phone and set it up in FPse and have got it working in two games Tekken and Destruction Derby Raw, but it will only work intermittently. So sometime when I start Tekken up it will work but most of the time it will not even though it did work before.

It's a case of when I start FPse up I get the pick Bluetooth device screen which has the BGP100 listed and I select it and then sometime it will ask me a second time to select a device and it is only when it does this a second time will it work with the game (flashes up a message "game pad connected").

I have look through the forums and have tried a few different drivers from the Android Market to sort the problem but it is still a case of sometimes it works but mostly not.

Any help much appreciated.

(I am using a Samsung Galaxy S II)

Anapan
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy S II X
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Telus SGH-T989D Stock (Gingerbread TLKJ3)

Re: Help with BGP100 Bluetooth game controller

Postby Anapan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 am

For my BGP controller, I use Bluez IME to interface it with the phone, and ignore/ cancel the controller dialog in FPSE.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Help with BGP100 Bluetooth game controller

Postby schtruck » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 pm

try the new version work better.

Return to “Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100)”