Guncon not working in Lethal Enforcers I & II (fpse 0.10.57)

jezykwaw
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: SAMSUNG GALAXY S II (GT-I9100)
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: Litening ROM 6.1 (I9100XXKH3)

Guncon not working in Lethal Enforcers I & II (fpse 0.10.57)

Postby jezykwaw » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi, I bought this great emulator from android market and I'm big fun of shooters. I was testing Time Crisis and Time Crisis Project Titan and both works perfectly with guncon pad configuration on fpse 0.10.57, I only remaped hardware keys volume up and down to L3 and R3. Everything works great. But my favourite game is Lethal Enforcers 1&2 and after entering to main menu I can't do nothing using guncom mode, I'm sure that this game is fully compatible with guncom but on fpse 0.10.57 this game it is not working. Moreover Lethal Enforcers I & II runs perfectly smoothly and graphics is very good, I can play using touch buttons but it don't make any sense. I'm begging authors of this great emulator, could you provide any fix to make Lethal Enforcers I & II compatible with fpse for android ? Maybe one of forum users know any advices how to use guncom mode in Lethal Enforcers ?

I was running Lethal Enforcers I & II (PSX_NTSC-US_Lethal.Enforcers.I.&.II_SLUS-00293) on Galaxy S2 with Litening ROM 6.1 (Android 2.3.4, ROM: I9100XXKH3)

m0de
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2

Re: Guncon not working in Lethal Enforcers I & II (fpse 0.10

Postby m0de » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:02 pm

can you use the analog pad? just asking because neither guncon nor analog works on my GS2 (android 2.3.3 stock)

Return to “Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100)”