From what I gather your can get the PS3 to recognize PSX game saves and transfer them to the virtual memory card using the following method;
- download the file/game save that you want to be transferred to your PS3.
- plug in a usb flash drive to the PC/Laptop that has the game save downloaded
- open your flash drive, and create a folder called PS3
- inside the newly created PS3 folder, create another folder called EXPORT
- inside the EXPORT folder, create yet another folder called PSV
- inside the PSV folder place the downloaded game save
What I want to know is where can I actually get my hands on the FPse game saves? I can pull the whole memory card from my SD card, but I can't get at individual saves. Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction?