Ok finished beta and pushed to beta testers!
- Added very smart .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape uncompressing feature
Just load those archives directly from FPse from Load ISO menu
- Added support for x86 cpu's, much more faster now (IE Nexus Player)
- Added NFS client support, you can load games directly from any NFS server
- Improved ripped iso support, by emulating missing audio tracks
- Added .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape to file browsers autoloading support
FPse detect , uncompress and load the game or just uncompress if no game found
- Auto-creation of .cue file if it does not exist into archive file
NFS support is a huge works, if you have the possibility try it, it's very impressive. FPse handle ISO formats directly from any NFS server very easyly and smartly. just go to MISC/Path and add search for the NFS server and Shared Path. then Go back to Load ISO and see. when you restart FPse scanning will be done into device and NFS to print the new game stored into the NFS server.
FPse can load game directy and if you have compressed ISO it will copy it to your device, and will uncompress it automatically. can you imagine all you PSone games stored into a NAS...
FPse will handle better now ripped games that have initially audio tracks. it has now a database of 500 known disc that have audio tracks and emulated them very well with silent to avoid any freeze.
you have two good NFS server to install into a windows machine, it's FreeNFS which is free, and HANEwin NFS server which has 30 day trial.