schtruck wrote:i'm listening all the problems reports,
i have to check the reported inversion of L1/R1 L2/R2
and i have to check the slowdown reported when Dpad is printed. is it all?
- overlay pad - people have said that they can't turn it off
-sixaxis issue - the developer said he would contact you I believe.
- - opengl works differently than it used to. this may be a hardware specific issue.
- Many people have reported that there are outline areound objects that didn't used to be there, and other graphic issues.
- it runs much slower (I haven't tested 11.32 yet).
- anti aliasing makes things run differently. for many people, it runs faster, though usually not as fast as before. sometimes it doesn't run faster. there was one report that it doesn't work at all.
Schtruck, you're doing great work. This last update incorporated a LOT of changes - gfx, UI (overlay pad), bluetooth control pad (which you didn't put in the relase notes), underlying thread priority ... many areas of the emulater were updated. you were gone for so long, and when you came back, as we expected, you released a huge update . Please keep up the good work. Thanks again..