Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

User avatar
schtruck
Site Admin
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 am
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Location: PARIS
Contact:

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

@will5, try to change the savestate path, like to /sdcard . Then retry to save.

mirek190
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 am
Primary Device: I9000 and I9100
ROM: 2.3.4

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby mirek190 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm

schtruck what will be your next step ?

PlUmPaSsChIcKeN
Junior Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 am
Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Liberty 2.0.1 "Liberated HC" Theme

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby PlUmPaSsChIcKeN » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:all done.

enjoy


Really liking this pad you made. Seems the Psx4fpse pad is having issues with the select button.

Anyway, any chance you can make an alternate with the shoulder buttons similar to Psx4fpse?

Here's a screenshot :
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/ ... 1507-1.jpg

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Veteran
Posts: 403
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 4- SN N910F
Operating System: official 5.0 1
ROM: Galaxy note 4- SN N910F

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:03 pm

PlUmPaSsChIcKeN wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:all done.

enjoy


Really liking this pad you made. Seems the Psx4fpse pad is having issues with the select button.

Anyway, any chance you can make an alternate with the shoulder buttons similar to Psx4fpse?

Here's a screenshot :
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/ ... 1507-1.jpg


I give it a go for you tomorrow.
Shouldn't be hard.

Glad someone gave me feedback on them.
It's most appreciated
Galaxy note 4- SN N910F

User avatar
t080920
Fresh Fish
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am
Primary Device: Sony Ericson Xperia X10
ROM: Android 2.1

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby t080920 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

Dear schtruck,
I have a Sony Ericson Xperia X10 and it runs android 2.1
I have been checking this forum everyday since FPSe for Android first came up to see when FPSe will be compatible with Android 2.1
I have tried PSX4DROID by Zodttd since it is compatible with Android 2.1 but it runs too slow.
I know this is a big request, but if you have time please make FPSe for android compatible with 2.1

Thank You

HDM
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:34 pm
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: Froyo

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby HDM » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 am

PlUmPaSsChIcKeN

Once you select the skin, first select below, add "select" then "start" and L/R and you can return to the game.

It seems you do not recognize the position that is assigned when added as the select button how last added or returning to edit and add it after, occurs this problem

maybe schtruck can review
Image
-PSX4FPse- -PadSx3- -Skins For Android-

LE25
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 am
Primary Device: Epic 4g
Operating System: 2.2.1
ROM: SFR 1.3ghz

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby LE25 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:54 am

crap double post again..
Last edited by LE25 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

LE25
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 am
Primary Device: Epic 4g
Operating System: 2.2.1
ROM: SFR 1.3ghz

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby LE25 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 am

crualfoxhound wrote:hi all
about my foxhound overlays
are people happy with them
cos 29 downloads and no thanks :?


can you get the music playing? I cant.. dont know exactly what im doing wrong, or if the emulator is even capable to play soundtracks.. nothing from n20 nitrous oxide either..

waltercln
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Primary Device: Atrix 4G
ROM: Stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby waltercln » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 am

crualfoxhound wrote:
PlUmPaSsChIcKeN wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:all done.

enjoy


Really liking this pad you made. Seems the Psx4fpse pad is having issues with the select button.

Anyway, any chance you can make an alternate with the shoulder buttons similar to Psx4fpse?

Here's a screenshot :
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/ ... 1507-1.jpg


I give it a go for you tomorrow.
Shouldn't be hard.

Glad someone gave me feedback on them.
It's most appreciated



check your pm's when you can

PlUmPaSsChIcKeN
Junior Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 am
Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Liberty 2.0.1 "Liberated HC" Theme

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby PlUmPaSsChIcKeN » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 am

HDM wrote:PlUmPaSsChIcKeN

Once you select the skin, first select below, add "select" then "start" and L/R and you can return to the game.

It seems you do not recognize the position that is assigned when added as the select button how last added or returning to edit and add it after, occurs this problem

maybe schtruck can review


Tried it and still the same problem.

I'll try re-downloading it and maybe that might help.

Also, seems I'm getting FC issues sometimes when switching from landscape to portrait mode.

crualfoxhound wrote:
PlUmPaSsChIcKeN wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:all done.

enjoy


Really liking this pad you made. Seems the Psx4fpse pad is having issues with the select button.

Anyway, any chance you can make an alternate with the shoulder buttons similar to Psx4fpse?

Here's a screenshot :
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/ ... 1507-1.jpg


I give it a go for you tomorrow.
Shouldn't be hard.

Glad someone gave me feedback on them.
It's most appreciated


Thanks a ton, I really appreciate. I really like how the start and select buttons are at the bottom and the way they look :D

So far this seems to be the best overlay.


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest