o Game compatibility seems to be the same as psx4droid.
o No key assignments for quick load/save
o Can not exit load/save menu without scrolling all the way to the bottom and hitting cancel.
o Mp3/CDMA Music doesn't play in wipe-out games.
o The UI is horrible. It seems like you're trying to reinvent the wheel here instead of sticking to android-like styles.
You can see the difference in this images.. the bottom one is way more clean:
o Multitouch is very broken.
o Have to exit the program to load another game. Seems FPSECE has always had this problem.
o Load/Save menu should be bigger and have screen shots.
- Game compatibility is far bigger , believe me, people doesn't try SPUSync which grow compatibility to high level...
- Key assignement for quick saveload can be done
- Exit from Dialog using Back button isn't catched, an Android bug....
- MP3 doesn't work because we aren't 3 years ago, today Flashcard are big, and playing CDDA is far faster than playing MP3.
- Good design for you UI
- Multitouch broken? i need more detail.... coz on my HD2 and with my android build it's perfect
- You can load a new game without Exiting, the Eject button let you change CD with Multiple Game, Restarting will run the new CD .... like a true PSX.
- Load/Save menu will push you to scroll more if it's bigger to catch the Cancel button...
- Volume Key control the Volume, but in game NO just because you can map those button to play to a cars game...
But Volume key works once you push the Menu button.
if you have problems with .cue files, just list games.