How much do you hate iphones?

A place for forum members to chat about whatever they please (within reason... Keep it clean guys).
azzajess
Primary Device: OnePlus One
Operating System: Android 4.4.4
ROM: CyanogenMod 11

Re: How much do you hate iphones?

Postby azzajess » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

This chart should be wrong... symbian is all that other phone crappy like Nokia etc...
Attachments
OS-market.jpg
OS-market.jpg (31.65 KiB) Viewed 4295 times

whatevaUsay
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5.x
ROM: ♠Duttys™ HD2 V14♠

Postby whatevaUsay » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm

I couldn't sleep last night so I spent my time on Yahoo Answers, asnwering questions about iPhones. Actually I was just praising how HTC (or many others with Winmo / Android OS) is a better brand, and bragged about what I can do with my WinMo phone. :D In the sources I put:
"A proud owner of HTC HD2, playing PS1 games at 50-60 FPS on my phone, top that iphone!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The user-bar I made. Use it on every forum you're on with a link to fpsece.net.

azzajess

Postby azzajess » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:09 am

It feels good doesnt it?

i.Wallpaper
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Disk
Operating System: Window 7
ROM: Stock

Postby i.Wallpaper » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 am

I don't hate iphones
I like its all versions specially my favorite iphone is iphone 4g
it is latest technology and i like these all products of apple....

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 am

i.Wallpaper wrote:I don't hate iphones
I like its all versions specially my favorite iphone is iphone 4g
it is latest technology and i like these all products of apple....

Not this mistale again!!!!! There's no iphone 4G, just an iphone 4, that's not the same thing!

And as for being "latest technology".......except for the 1st one, iphones have always been almost outdated the day they were out, especially iphone 4 (single core? loooool)

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 am

Bringing this thread back from the dead to relay a tale that, had I already had my coffee, I would have spat it all over the place.
I went into town yesterday to shop for my dad's Birthday present. At one point, I stopped off at Costa, to get a coffee. While I was waiting in the queue, I got my phone out to check the news and whatnot. It was at this point the guy behind me in the queue said, "Is that an iPhone imitation?".
I just replied, "nope, it's far superior". His next line was something about people with iPhone "clones" not bring able to afford the real thing. It was quite obvious he was an idiot, but I took umbrage at his apparent perception that I could not afford an iPhone. I went on a mini rant, basically to the effect of, "don't presume to imply that you are familiar with my bank balance. If you did your homework, you'd know my phone, the Galaxy S II, is not what you'd call cheap, was T3's 2011 phone of the year and is more powerful that the newer iPhone 4S".
That was the end of the conversation, because he just muttered something to himself and turned to look at the cakes.
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Steel
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Erricson WT19
ROM: 512

Postby Steel » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:05 pm

CloudStrife86 wrote:Bringing this thread back from the dead to relay a tale that, had I already had my coffee, I would have spat it all over the place.
I went into town yesterday to shop for my dad's Birthday present. At one point, I stopped off at Costa, to get a coffee. While I was waiting in the queue, I got my phone out to check the news and whatnot. It was at this point the guy behind me in the queue said, "Is that an iPhone imitation?".
I just replied, "nope, it's far superior". His next line was something about people with iPhone "clones" not bring able to afford the real thing. It was quite obvious he was an idiot, but I took umbrage at his apparent perception that I could not afford an iPhone. I went on a mini rant, basically to the effect of, "don't presume to imply that you are familiar with my bank balance. If you did your homework, you'd know my phone, the Galaxy S II, is not what you'd call cheap, was T3's 2011 phone of the year and is more powerful that the newer iPhone 4S".
That was the end of the conversation, because he just muttered something to himself and turned to look at the cakes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish I could be there and see this conversation for myself

Venera
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Erricsson WT19i

Postby Venera » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:00 pm

epic

RachelSimpson
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: iPhone
Operating System: iOS

Postby RachelSimpson » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 am

KowboyBebop wrote:I dont hate iPhone or iPad or whatever iStuff.
I hate how apple products are looked at by general public. It's like when you buy apple product you buy really quality thing. They say "it's only numbers where it's worse than other phones, IRL its fastest and best". They also think that these products are well-made. But why?

Why does everybody think that apple makes well-made products? I dont remember last apple thing that wasnt fu*ked up.
iPhone 4 = Anthena (also bigger fail as they claimed that it is a feature for better reception)
iPhone 3GS = was exploding in pockets by heath
iPhone 3G = Brought nothing new. It was so outdated in features it'S not even funny. They did it only to get more cash.
iPhone = We have BT (!!!1one!!), but you cant use it. Also general lack of standardized features. But this is the only product I really respect and love. Because of this device the mobile platform get so popular. Also all touch friendly things are superb. It's like really fu*ked up grandfather of our devices.
iPad = Bad back cover made Wifi receiver cry
iPod = Screen was faulty. The cover was bad. It was in general really problematic serie

So why the hell does apple still have high-quality-products reputation? Their things are such failures. Also mac compability sucks so bad and it costs so much more then PC.
Seriously, is it because of marketing? How is it even possible.

+100 to the post, you've articulated my thoughts

azzajess

Postby azzajess » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:31 am

Heh, Its been a while hasn't it? Anyway despite the many years passing my hatred in Apple is ever so increasing. Not because of the phone itself (Although partly), mainly due to their 'revolutionary' marketing scheme. That and all their sewing of other companies. I'm interested to know how many of those who responded in this thread have converted or have kept their loyalty.

Here is a great video, for people who need to be more aware of what Apple have done and are doing.
http://youtu.be/wFeC25BM9E0

Return to “Off-Topic”