What you had to eat today or yesterday

A place for forum members to chat about whatever they please (within reason... Keep it clean guys).
mastanobu
Addict
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL

What you had to eat today or yesterday

Postby mastanobu » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm

With a lot of people on the forum being from different countries there are a lot cultural differences. I thought it would be interesting if users posted was they had to eat recently. It could help broaden horizons for some and give other users ideas on different food to try.

I'll go first.

Friday for dinner we went to a Mexican restaurant and I had a chimichanga, a taco and beans. Saturday I had organic toasted oats for breakfast, emeril's noodle and meat balls for lunch and pizza from a local shop for dinner. So far today I have only had a toasted english muffin with some butter.
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Re: What you had to eat today or yesterday

Postby CloudStrife86 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 am

Lets see, yesterday I had Croissants for breakfast with a glass of orange, and a Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner. I can't remember lunch.
So far today, I've had a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea for breakfast. I'm on my way out shortly, so lunch will probably be a "Boot's meal deal" (fruit salad, bottle of water and miscellaneous confectionery) for £2. :roll:
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

KowboyBebop
Addict
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie

Postby KowboyBebop » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Sounds interesting =)
Yesterday I had BeBe (like cereal cookies) with milk for breakfast. Then I had Cheeseburgers for lunch (I commute to and from school 3,8hours a day, Grabbing chesseburgers at McWalk gives me half an hour (I run to the train so I dont have to wait for another) more time to spend with my girlfriend. And for dinner I had potatoes pasta (I dont know how to say in english, Basicly its normal potatoes but mixed) and chicken cutlet.
Today I had exactly the same.
Well I have this setup everyday except for dinner which changes. I hate changes and have quite bussy schedule (to preserve time to spend with my gf). Well as I think about it it seems my child's dream came true. When I was little I wished that one day I could eat cheeseburgers everyday xD
Dont judge me =)
Last edited by KowboyBebop on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New All-in-1 Pack
HTC HD 2 / HTC LEO // 8GB microSD class6 // ROM: EnergyROM GTX
FPSeCE Download | FPSeCE Complete How To Guide | Request new version
HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm

I couldn't be on with eating cheeseburgers every day. I have to confess I'm a bit of a healthy eating nut; I always make sure to have my 5 portions of fruit or vegetables a day, and drink nothing but water, fresh juice and the odd tea/coffee.
I must also admit, I did go to McDonald's today, and I had a chicken and bacon deli sandwich. :|
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

mastanobu
Addict

Postby mastanobu » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:19 pm

It's been a long time since I've been to McDonalds. I try to stay away from there, very greasy.

Today for breakfast I had an english muffin (toasted with some butter). For lunch I ran home before my dentist appointment and had a turkery, cheese and bacon sandwhich. I also had a dill pickle. For dinner I plan on having some left overs from when the wife and I made enchiladas at home the other night.

If you can't tell by my two posts I love Mexican food.

KowboyBebop wrote:tomatoes pasta (I dont know how to say in english, Basicly its normal tomatoes but mixed)

Is that kind of like a quick version of spaghetti with no meat?
XDA - ryotgz

Q-Ball
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
Operating System: Android 6.0.1

Postby Q-Ball » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 am

Hehehe want to post here too :)
So yesterday I had yogurt with flakes on breakfast, then for lunch I got two sandwiches with cheese and ham and glass of Cola. For dinner I had spaghetti with cutlets.

Today I late for work, so I basically haven't got normal breakfast. Then for lunch I'm planning to eat "Austrian sandwich".
Its a BIG baguette filled with ham, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes and special sauce...mmm :D

KowboyBebop
Addict
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie

Postby KowboyBebop » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Well I like them and as I said, I have absolutely no time to spare. I'm not spending enough time with my GF already. WEll as I said, dont judge me xD
mastanobu: No, nothing like it. I now know how its called in english. Mashed potatoes. I guess you know what that is,but there is image anyway =)
New All-in-1 Pack
HTC HD 2 / HTC LEO // 8GB microSD class6 // ROM: EnergyROM GTX
FPSeCE Download | FPSeCE Complete How To Guide | Request new version
HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

mastanobu
Addict

Postby mastanobu » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

KowboyBebop wrote:Mashed potatoes. I guess you know what that is,but there is image anyway =)

Aww yes. I love homemade mashed potatoes. Even better if you put brown gravy on it :) It might sound gross to some of you not from the US, but mashed potatoes and gravy are good. My mom's cousin is from Germany and she tried gravy while she was here and she didn't like it.

Today I had (you guessed it) english muffin for breakfast. (I stick with what is easy and quick for breakfast. Plus something easy on my stomach). For lunch we went to a Mexican restaurant and I got the "Grande Burrito". Very delicious. Tonight I am not sure what we will cook for dinner.
XDA - ryotgz

Suicidal.Banana
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Virtuous Inquisition 4.0.1

Postby Suicidal.Banana » Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm

To be honest (no offense) thats one odd german, or the gravy wasnt up to her standards, gravy is pretty much a german thing, just like big sausages (wurst) and mashed food afaik.

Lets see, today i had a baguette with smoked salmon, mayonnaise and some pepper on it for lunch, macaroni (little curly pasta) with some minced meat & bacon, with some grated(? like little strings) cheese ontop for dinner.
Yesterday i ate at McDonald's (big tasty with bacon menu) for lunch and had a nice piece of lamb with some baked potatoes and some green beans for dinner.

Beyond that, i tend to eat and lunch varied, but as the above might tell you, i never really eat something for breakfast, once ina while i get something from the bakery on my way to work, but most of the times im not at all hungry till ~12
Im a FpseCE supporter!

mastanobu
Addict

Postby mastanobu » Fri May 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Yesterday I had the usual for breakfast (english muffin except no butter). Arby's for lunch - two jr. roast beefs and a jr. chicken sandwhich. For dinner a co-worker was in town so we went to Texas Roadhouse. I had an 8oz sirloin, baked potato and a Caesar salad.

Today I had an english muffin and a donut for breakfast (friday is donut day at work). Lunch I had a chicken breast marinated in home made Terriyaki sauce and macaroni & cheese. Dinned is TBD.
XDA - ryotgz

Return to “Off-Topic”