View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 293  Next
 [11/21/2010] FpseCE latest changes 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: [02/17/2010] FpseCE latest changes
amirdt, you did a mistake , the file name contain a space before the underscore:

Instead of menu2_mask.bmp you have menu2 _mask.bmp.... i don't check missing mask then that crash.

Just rename this file and all will goes well...

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:38 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Stock
I'm struggling here, I had just got to grips with setting all the buttons up etc. Been really happy with it. Now I have updated to latest supporter version and the latest skin & now I have lost multitouch in landscape (this maybe only in some games but only tested a few) The portrait pad just crashes back to home screen. I can't seem to get the new onscreen dpad's to work very well if at all on some games, I know that there are .ini tweeks and different menu 1's & 2's this & that, but I'm just starting to loose touch now. I don't want to have to start editing files just to get running.

Please don't take this as a moan because its not & I really appreciate the work that is put into this. I'm just at a stage were i'm not sure what to do now to get this working right. Is it me missing something or doing something wrong or is this latest version just a little buggy.

Can anyone help!

Cheers

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 am

Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: stock 1.66
schtruck wrote:
amirdt, you did a mistake , the file name contain a space before the underscore:

Instead of menu2_mask.bmp you have menu2 _mask.bmp.... i don't check missing mask then that crash.

Just rename this file and all will goes well...

Sorry about that :cry:
I reposted with the fixed name...

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 am

Primary Device: Samsung SGH-I710
Operating System: WM 6.1
All greetings. I have bought this emulator on February, 13th. At a forum write that updating on February, 17th has been let out and sent all bought fpse to users. But here a second day on my mail box of any letters with updating does not arrive. Why?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 am

richardirv wrote:
I'm struggling here, I had just got to grips with setting all the buttons up etc. Been really happy with it. Now I have updated to latest supporter version and the latest skin & now I have lost multitouch in landscape (this maybe only in some games but only tested a few) The portrait pad just crashes back to home screen. I can't seem to get the new onscreen dpad's to work very well if at all on some games, I know that there are .ini tweeks and different menu 1's & 2's this & that, but I'm just starting to loose touch now. I don't want to have to start editing files just to get running.

Please don't take this as a moan because its not & I really appreciate the work that is put into this. I'm just at a stage were i'm not sure what to do now to get this working right. Is it me missing something or doing something wrong or is this latest version just a little buggy.

Can anyone help!

Cheers

SK,
It seems that there really is some problem with the multitouch on the new version. I can confirm that it works sporadic, it does work on SOME games, while in others it doesn.t work at all. Could it be the ,,alignment fix,, that you talked about, because sometimes multitouch works with just some buttons let.s say square + left arrow, but x + left arrow does not work at all...
Can you please look into this ? Did not change anything just installed the new version + skins (using CyberJunkie.s PADs)

Edit: Portrait Pad works and looks really good (10x goes to lesscro also) Landscape PADs work with games like Metal Gear Solid and Crash Bandicoot 3 but doesn.t with games like Castlevania or GTA2(i.m talking about the multitouch of course) ...
Edit 2: In some games (Resident Evil 3) pressing the arrows on the landscape pad (left one), registers 2 clicks instead of one every time
Edit 3 : Multitouch doesn.t always work on landscape pad neither :cry:
Edit 4 : Seems like buttons that are set on the lower half of the landscape screen and are on the same horizontal line do not work with multitouch, others do

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 am
Enthusiast

amirdt wrote:
tgwaste wrote:
this is the skin i use. is this not the right one to test the portrait pad?

No, this one does not have new buttons, you need to get an updated skin.

For WVGA, if you want, you can use mine from here: http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=348&sid=319b3013a91a06b9a4c48960e6a47d3d

ah! thanks m8!. i like your skin a lot :)

fyi though: when i touch the portrait pad button, eject button, or minimize button.. nothing happens :(

Last edited by tgwaste on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 am
Addict

Primary Device: OneX
ROM: maXimus
@ Schtruck...
1 - Thx about Menu2_mask.ini FIX...
2 - Thx for tips With Paint...
3 - it appear Paint.net is a fantastic Skin mapper too
4 - About Menu 1 update... next section !

@ ALL...
Sorry for "crash bug", my fault... a space and nothing works...
Then to forgive me here is the menu of the day:

Update LeSScro WVGA 2.2
Added New feature button and Menu
Added new Cyberjunkies PSPGo Pad (lanscape view) available here

Update LeSScro UI beta 2
Added New feature button and Menu
Added new Cyberjunkies PSPGo Pad (lanscape view) available here

New Portrait PAD :
Classic version (AmirDT integration)

New Portrait PAD designed for LeSScro UI Skin only...

@ AmirDT & skin user...
Attached new Portrait PAD... :oops:

All update are available in Artist Corner section
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=292
:oops: :oops:

Attachments:
File comment: New Portrait PAD
Action button grouped on Right Side
Fix Space in ini

[FPseCe] Pad Portrait by LeSScro.zip [49.98 KiB]
Downloaded 135 times

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1
LeSScro wrote:
@ Schtruck...
1 - Thx about Menu2_mask.ini FIX...
2 - Thx for tips With Paint...
3 - it appear Paint.net is a fantastic Skin mapper too
4 - About Menu 1 update... next section !

All update are available in Artist Corner section
:oops: :oops:

Thank you very much Schtruck, Lesscro and Amir for the great skins and menus :)

there is just one thing !!
am i the only one who thinks it should be something like this ??
@ Newbies This is not the new PAD do not download this it is just a picture !!

or maybe L2,L1,R2 and R1 should be on top of the other buttons and Start and select would be on the bottom !! (like the original PSX controller !!)

another thing we could add another button to menu 2 to change the skin of the PAD to a different Skin with different style so every one would choose what they like (like size button in menu 10)

what do you think ??

EDIT: there is nothing wrong with multitouch over here :) it is running great !! try restarting your device .. and maybe not use loadstate ..
EDIT: Yes there is :lol:

Last edited by D69K on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Aaarrrrrrggggh!! Too many updates, I can't keep up! I've got menu1 done (bmp and ini) and I'm moving on to the next menu now. I love the PSPgo icon used in LeSScro UI, and hope you don't mind if I thieve that for use in my skin, since it would fit the theme very nicely. ;)

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

i said it doesn.t work on ALL the games. for example, try out Castlevania: try pressing X+arrow down...it will not work, while on games like MGS it will. it.s not just on my device...

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 293  Next