View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 G-sensor and pinch to zoom suggestions/requests 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5.3
ROM: Touch-IT BL LS
Post G-sensor and pinch to zoom suggestions/requests
Hi

On the start I love your app and have donated so have the full one.

First a small request can you make it so it stops pinch to zoom or is it already done and I just need to install file you sent to me yesterday? ;)

In regards of G-sensor could we have two setup options added to it:
- Sensitivity as in some games it is to much (well in most). I had to get it down using HTC Tweak app but that has slowed down detection on device (landsacep switches) and still for half games it is to sensitive but I can not go much lower any more.
- A adjustement of defaul 0 degree angle. At the moment when I have deviece dead flat on table it is like no direction is selected (G sensor is centered). I will use tekken as example. When device is flat on table my character is not moving. As soon as I lift any of the sides it starts moving. While left and right are working great to be able to play I have to have device flat and look over it (imagine your desk being your LCD). Not to comfy, reflects a lot of light and in game like Silent hill I have to have the device facing away from me for character to move!
I would suggest a 5 degree angle intervals adjustment starting at 0 (0 being default centre) to 40-45 degrees.
I am only talking about up down detection in landscape mode.

Also if I flip the device to the right G-sensor is up side down. Up is down, down is up, left is right and so on.

Would that be possible? I can not believe I am saying this but this one I do want like iphony. They have the screen in front of them and from there htey use up, down, left and right.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Post Re: G-sensor and pinch to zoom suggestions/requests
Some of these problems have been fixed in the latest update, and the others are being worked on currently. :)

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:39 pm
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: G-sensor and pinch to zoom suggestions/requests
Exactly as cloud said. You will be able to configure G-sensor soon enoughDont really udnerstand thta thign about tekken so I wont answer that, sorry. And If you have inverted issues, just tilt the device to other side (instead of left change it to right landscape) Or you can add line under [POCKETPC] section Gsensor_Invert=1.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]