Touchscreen slowdown

DarthMatt
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Omnia i910
Operating System: Vista
ROM: stock with SPB mobile shell

Re: Touchscreen slowdown

Postby DarthMatt » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 am

"hold down the selection, then choose details, go to the threads tab on top, hold down again, and select "set priority" to normal as what the thread suggest for everything to be at 251."

what do yo mean hold down again? After selecting threads tab it presents 25 threads, am I supposed to select a specific one or do i have to change each?

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs

Postby i900frenchaddict » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm

I also have an application to set the priority of every app
And of course fpsece was set as highest when the rest of winMo routines were set low.
I did this before the overlays existed, so maybe that's why fps don't decrease when I touch the screen??

DarthMatt
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Omnia i910
Operating System: Vista
ROM: stock with SPB mobile shell

Postby DarthMatt » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 pm

i900frenchaddict - what program do you use and can you set the priority (of fpsece) without running the program? I can't access any other programs once I run fpsece.

Therev
Primary Device: HTC Incredible / Omnia I910
ROM: CM7

Postby Therev » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 pm

DarthMatt wrote:what do yo mean hold down again? After selecting threads tab it presents 25 threads, am I supposed to select a specific one or do i have to change each?

sorry, i meant just press and hold on the gwes.exe untill you can select details.
Yes change All of them to normal (251), i tried only changing some and i didn't see any results until i changed them all to normal.

sebastian91
Primary Device: HTC HD2 Leo
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: MOD_Tonofu_Tytung_r9_GBX-v12

Postby sebastian91 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm

only to change the priority of which is on 109 and fix the problem runs perfect with no drop frames

Sadohina
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Uliwi
Operating System: Epizireko
ROM: Ohifudidy

Touchscreen slowdown

Postby Sadohina » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Lucky if you want to save a bit of cash, I use a second hand 21 inch monitor got for ВЈ10 16 ?. Added a touch screen kit from eBay for ВЈ40. Ok so it needs a touch of DIY but has given me a great touchscreen monitor and works flawlessly with Helios etc.
узнать о наличии что такое простата у мужчин, лечение рака чистотелом - медицинские прогнозы о колоректальный рак симптомы на современная-урология.рф

Return to “Samsung i900 Omnia”