Old threads
dan_bro
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5

FPSEce v0.10 problems.

Postby dan_bro » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi,
Im new to this forum, just registered a second ago. Im also new to all this WinMo stuff. Please bare with me because I am not very good with electronics (Im 13).

I came from Itunes to Winmo. Reason: HTC HD2. Very good phone. But, installing apps and games with WinMo isnt as Friendly as Itunes :( . Well, I came across this FPSEce v0.10 today, with a google search. I ended up at the XDA forum for installing this. I hadnt a clue what most of the people were talking about. Theses lists of randoms numbers and letters to files like BOI??? I havnt a clue what they mean.

Anyway, back to the topic. I installed FPSEce v0.10 and copied it to my HTC HD2. I intalled it on the device. It went smoothly, no problems. Now, I have launched it. It is nothing like what the quick guide and other vidoes on youtube turn out to be. It doesnt have a controller.All there is, is a list. There is a scroll down option. It started out saying ALL IMAGES. And the rest of the options was all these useless meanings ----- who would know wat they mean!!!!! Im asking is this normal? Also, how the heck to do get the Tekken 3 games and GTS EVOLUTION games??? There is absolutely no guide wat so ever. It is so complicated compared to Itunes....

I will greatly appreciate any help. I wont be able to read what you guys will write until next week since I will go on a holiday tomorrow for 1 week :D . THANK YOU!
Last edited by dan_bro on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mastanobu
Guru
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL

Re: FPSEce v0.10 problems.

Postby mastanobu » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Welcome to the forums and Windows Mobile. You won't want to turn back to that iPhone or whatever you had. I would recommend by starting off in the Support section located here: http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewforum.php?f=9

Be sure to read/watch the tutorials, help vids & FAQ.
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz

tony
Addict
Primary Device: xperia play

Postby tony » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 pm

first have a look in the support section to see if any thing can help you.
this is a really brief list of what u need

fpsece - obviously

psx bios - to go in bios file in fpsece you will have to google SCPH1001.BIN and find or from a site i cant post a link as your meant to get from your own playstation for copyright reasons.

a playstation game iso - you get this by ripping it from your original game disc and maybe from other places on internet again cant link as copyright reasons.

thats a very simple breakdown but post when you have these and someone is bound to help
PS3 - USEYOURFIST

dan_bro
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5

Postby dan_bro » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Ok, thank you.

What to I do with the bios file?

CloudStrife86
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Postby CloudStrife86 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Read the pdf guide that came bundled with the v0.10 download. It tells you what some things mean and how to do stuff.
The BIOS goes on your storage card, in the directory \Program Files\FpseCE\BIOS\ .
Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Return to “Archives”