View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Toshiba TG01 Setup 
Fresh Fish

Post Toshiba TG01 Setup
Any chance you put a simple step-by-step guide to setting up the control keys for the Toshiba TG01 & any tweaks to get the most out of this machine?

I am new to emulators (and wm phones) and it's a little confusing. I have searched these boards and can't find the right info (and the 'search' function ignores Tosiba TG01 stating that it is a too common keyword! - so I've done it manually).

Have installed FPSECE 0.10, the BIOS and have game files (which run) on the memory card of a new TG01 windows 6.5 device.

Can you post an image of a recommeded key configuaration, or a little info to improve my understanding of how it works. I am grappling a bit with the PDF guide .

Plus...

-What is the g-sensor and how is it used?
-Do I need to do anythig to make the most of the high screen resolution?

Thanks, and apologies in advance for any noobie faux pas.

/Steve

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 pm
Addict

Primary Device: xperia play
Post Re: Toshiba TG01 Setup
g-sensor is like iphone eg tilt phone left to walk left, tilt up to move up ect.

the default installation gives best setup for resolution as far as i know the only change i did is turn fps counter off using fpsece ini file.

watch vids here for setting up everthing
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=226

check over at modaco.com for stuff to make you tg01 better.

ask if need anymore help

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 am
Fresh Fish

Excellent... those videos are spot on.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 am

Primary Device: Toshiba Tg01
anyone who can share its fpsece.ini files for best performance on our Toshiba TG01?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
the default fpse.ini is already perfect for the TG01
all you can do is verify/try GFXdrivers=4

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile WWW

please help i am a proud new tg01 owner and cant get the gsensor control working at all, cant use analog onscreen joystick at all (when i try either, the other onscreen buttons light up but dont do a thing) the only time i can do anything is using the old controller (not dualshock) with arrow keys onscreen, very awkward :( ive watched the instruction videos and closely followed them.. also save state doesnt work, just exits when i try to load, hle is off. im using stock windows mobile 6.5. (on the upside ff7 is very fast! miss my tilts buttons though)

oh yeah anyone manage to map any physical buttons like volume?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 pm
Global Moderator

What game are you trying? Maybe this game is just not compatible with analogic control (especially if you can use regular arrows of the 1st gamepad type)
For the save state, HLE is off, OK, also have you got a bios in the bios folder ?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 am
Profile WWW

thanks for the reply, i feel pretty stupid i tried resident evil 3 and analog stick worked great & g sensor too (but its a bit too slow to react for re3, tg01 sensor problem ive heard) guess alone in the dark isnt dual shock. saving seems ok after using bios. was there anyway you managed to use any buttons like the volume down etc.? i entered the vol down key (117) in ini and it showed 117 in fpsece but does nothing.. thanks again, still can't believe how smooth the games are on the tg01!

Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 pm
Global Moderator

If my memory is good, no hardware button of the TG01 can be used for fpsece.

BUT the tg01 is one of the only (and the only with Snapdragon!) to have the possibility to use almost every "basic low-cost" USB gamepad (and some keyboards), not even necessary to buy the MSI BGP100 bluetooth gamepad)

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: TITLE
Slippery1 wrote:
Any chance you put a simple step-by-step guide to setting up the control keys for the Toshiba TG01 & any tweaks to get the most out of this machine?

I am new to emulators (and wm phones) and it's a little confusing. I have searched these boards and can't find the right info (and the 'search' function ignores Tosiba TG01 stating that it is a too common keyword! - so I've done it manually).

Have installed FPSECE 0.10, the BIOS and have game files (which run) on the memory card of a new TG01 windows 6.5 device.

Can you post an image of a recommeded key configuaration, or a little info to improve my understanding of how it works. I am grappling a bit with the PDF guide .

Plus...

-What is the g-sensor and how is it used?
-Do I need to do anythig to make the most of the high screen resolution?

Thanks, and apologies in advance for any noobie faux pas.

/Steve

i al ready use the toshiba phone you ned to install some software from the CD which one given with the mobile box.I think the headphone jack is a major drawback, and instead you have to do with an adapter USB headset, which is at least included in the box. Along with this you get a microSD card to 8GB, The left side is the power button and volume rocker while the right has the camera button and a flap which covers data and micro-USB charging sides . On the front below the screen are a home button, zoom bar and back button – call answer and end buttons are confined to software only. G sensor is usually an accelerometer. It measures the forces that act on it during changes in velocity.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]