View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 1.0 does not work 

Primary Device: Eten glofiish x650
Operating System: wm 6.5
ROM: rom cooked by jotte ;]
Post 1.0 does not work
Hi all,
I was waiting so long for this release, and sadly 1.0 doesn't work on my eten x650 (wm 6.5, ~30mb free ram, 500mhz cpu). When I try to run it it asks for game image (tried with FF8, MediEvil, and Xenogears) the main screen of emulator shows itself for about 2s and then crashes :/ (and then I don't see the windows upper bar (where there should be battery meter, current connections etc. only black stripe and text "FpseCe 1.0" etc. etc.)) Btw. I've changed armv5 to off, I'm using sph1001 bios, already did hard reset, and v0.9.6 was working fine for me (30-35 fps in FF8). Any ideas?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Post Re: 1.0 does not work
I would change these settings:

ArmCoreV5=on
GFXDRV = 2 or 3
CpuMode=on
CpuMode2=off
DisableLogo=off (if the PS logo displays, your ISO is unsuitable and should be ripped again)

If you have all of those settings and the PS logo does not display, the problem is not your ISO, so report back please.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Primary Device: Eten glofiish x650
Operating System: wm 6.5
ROM: rom cooked by jotte ;]
Thank you for your reply, but I don't have armv5 processor so app just don't even start (even for those 2s) but with those other settings app still crashes after 2s so sony's logo don't have time to load :P and all those isos worked with 0.9.6 for me... I didn't moved them from my card since old version, so I guess they are not the problem :(

Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:10 pm

vishnoo wrote:
Hi all,
I was waiting so long for this release, and sadly 1.0 doesn't work on my eten x650 (wm 6.5, ~30mb free ram, 500mhz cpu). When I try to run it it asks for game image (tried with FF8, MediEvil, and Xenogears) the main screen of emulator shows itself for about 2s and then crashes :/ (and then I don't see the windows upper bar (where there should be battery meter, current connections etc. only black stripe and text "FpseCe 1.0" etc. etc.)) Btw. I've changed armv5 to off, I'm using sph1001 bios, already did hard reset, and v0.9.6 was working fine for me (30-35 fps in FF8). Any ideas?

I have the same problem with Eten m700. I tried FF8, FF7 and Legend of Dargoons. Everytime the main screen appeares for about 2-5s and then just disappeares, showing today screen with black stripe instead of top bar. I made a hard reset, tired to flash the other rom, nothing helped. I also have HTC Kaiser and everything works fine on it. But I wanted to run fpsece on M700 because it's much faster and has better graphics than Kaiser.. ;)

Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:37 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Quote:
and then I don't see the windows upper bar

reminds me on something......

Could you please try this:

Put FpseCE (paste/copy it) directly on the root of your memoryn and also put your game iso directly in the root of you memory, and try again. Tell me about the windows upper bar when trying with everything at the root of the SD.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile WWW

i900frenchaddict wrote:
Put FpseCE (paste/copy it) directly on the root of your memoryn and also put your game iso directly in the root of you memory, and try again. Tell me about the windows upper bar when trying with everything at the root of the SD.

I did exacly as you wrote, and nothing has changed. All files from fpsece and the game image are in the root of SD, I try to run the game, the main screen appears but then fpsece closes after 2-5s. The upper bar turns black.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 pm
Global Moderator

When you change this in the Fpse.ini
DisableLogo=on to DisableLogo=off

what can you see exactly ?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

maybe its not working with samsung cpus, in my ipaq rx3715 is not working, eten devices has samsung cpus too, so maybe thats the problem

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:50 pm
Fresh Fish

hi all I am surprised with the new emulator like many had been waiting only a problem I can not install on the Kaiser's screen goes black dismissal of some seconds one of the companions of the forum said that I had been able to run as I could not help thanks and sorry for English and from Mexico AJUUUUUA Merry Christmas!
Nesesito manual please :cry:

Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 am
Global Moderator

This problem of windows upper bar is related to WinMo 6.5 and/or not enough ram

Schtruck worked on it and it seemed to be solved, but as I can see, not on all devices...

Try changing the GFXdriver (range from 0 to 4), just as Cloudstrife said, because it also may occure only when using DirectX drivers (4)

Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next