Fpse for Android News

Laska
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola XT894
Operating System: Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM: Stock (debloated)

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Laska » Sun May 08, 2016 10:02 am

schtruck wrote:Laska , recall me your device please and what opengl video settings do you have?

I hane motorola xt894 and I'm using OpenGL high definition. Besides this loading slowdowns everything runs smooth. This behaviour is clearly visible in NFS High stakes, first lap needs to be loaded and second and anothers are flawless. Or maybe I should change some of my settings?

henrea4
Primary Device: Infocus m810
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Postby henrea4 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Still having problems with the soft gpu modes crashing. Also, what kind of specs do you need to run Battle Arena Toshinden 1 smoothly?! The music skips around no matter what I do. Surely this game isn't more demanding than Tekken 2, 3 or even the second B.A.T. :|

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun May 08, 2016 9:20 pm

What do you mean by smooth? Toshinden 1 is using audio tracks, and maybe if you have a ripped version the game is accessing to play audio track and this make huge slowdown.

i saw this problem on somes ripped games.

henrea4
Primary Device: Infocus m810
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Postby henrea4 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:30 pm

By "smooth" I meant the game plays like it would on a Playstation. Not too fast, too slow or with choppy audio. I figured this was one of those troublesome games that gives lots of people problems but is there any workaround for the lag created by the music tracks? I can enable frameskipping and the audio will play fine (if I set the framelimiter to 60) but this makes the game run too fast. If I set the value below 60 the audio skips. In all the games I've tested this is the only one currently giving me any problems.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:04 am

i'd like to give you somes news about current progress For the next version

First i fixed Guncon emulation for Point blank 3 and Ghouls panic
Next i fixed L2 /R2 emulation button for external pad 2 to 4.

ANd finally i'm now experimenting a true implementation for PSlink emulation over Wifi! which has never been done before!

If you don't know what it is, you just have to know about 40 games is supporting it to play native multi player mode over Serial cable with 2 PS1.

Actually some games are working great and full speed, like doom and doom final. Really good to play over wifi on such game with native multi player mode!

i still continue dev on this part and will propose a Beta.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:13 am

A very important message to everyone!

Google Play Store app has a serious problem as it has lost many software in its indexing database, so impossible to find for example
"FPse for Android" from Google Play Store Application on any device , but many software are impacted.
this problem started 72 hours ago
If you are looking to purchase FPse, do it from google chrome on your Device.
Open Chrome with :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details
and then after order Google Play Chrome will ask you on which device you want to install it then choose your device model in the list and once finished FPse will be installed on your device immmediatly.

i called the Google Play Support , they are based in philippines and strangely my app is still visible on their devices, but i called somes friend around the world, and all have the same problem for FPse or for any other app.

If someone working at Google is reading this message PLEASE take a look the problem is really critical!

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:55 am

OK after 3 days of unavailibility , Google Play Store search feature is fixed and FPse is Back.

Now just let me give you a good news about what do you have to expect for the next version of FPse:
Chromcast / Google Cast support!
Yes , you'll will be able to play with FPse on your TV while using control from your phone by just pressing Google cast button!

rufufu
Primary Device: Nexus 5

Postby rufufu » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Great ! It's a neat feature !

How is the latency ? Are you able to play only RPG are racing game are playable ? I tried to play using the stock android screen casting feature, and I can't...

And a hope that touch control is fine when not watching the phone screen, if the button takes the whole screen it should be ok.

I also have a suggestion : Why do you not use the beta function of the playstore for your beta testing?

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Latency is very low, < 16ms . this is excellent as there is no input lag. i hope to push a beta very soon.

the menu is improved too , now there is Icons in material design style, which give now a more professional design :D

Screenshot_20160702-193742.png
Screenshot_20160702-193742.png (161.58 KiB) Viewed 16679 times

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:57 pm

I d like to report a trick to by pass problems with games Legend of dragoon ( for the magic red dragoon activated by a boss) and legend of legaia which freeze or crash at cokram"s mirror.

Just before the entering mirror or when magic red dragoon start just go to system menu and activate boost. Everything will be passed correctly. Din t forget to switch off boost when scene is passed. After just save.

Return to “News”