Fpse for Android News

stuballs
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Bravia KDL850W
Operating System: Android 5.1.1

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby stuballs » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:07 am

Thanks just gave it a try, I am not changing any other settings when i do that and it just seems to give me black screens on character selection(tekken3) then slow like its not using hardware when i fight. Or with Crash 1 its just a slide show.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:00 am

What cpu specs are showed from aida64?

stuballs
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Bravia KDL850W
Operating System: Android 5.1.1

Postby stuballs » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:47 am

I get

2X ARM Cortex A17

sgarney14
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4
Operating System: Android
ROM: Digimon World 2

Postby sgarney14 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi everyone. I'm using an Xperia z3v phone and I'm playing Digimon World 2. Until recently (within the past week), I've been able to play the rom with no problem with successful frameskipping. Then, I tried reloading a fast save and then the app kept crashing. I changed the sound settings to what they were when I saved (synchronization of sound processor checked on) and I was able to load the rom and play, but frameskipping wouldn't work. So, I then switched off sync of sound processor, and turned on sound plugin null, and created a second quick save with these settings. The game still loads and the settings stay, but frameskipping still won't work (both old and new). What can I do fix frameskipping without having fpse crash? Thanks.

sgarney14
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4
Operating System: Android
ROM: Digimon World 2

Postby sgarney14 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:09 am

Bump?

Laska
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola XT894
Operating System: Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM: Stock (debloated)

Postby Laska » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:53 am

sgarney14 wrote:Bump?

Try to manually edit config file for this game or maybe just make regular save after loading savestate, then exit fpse, start it again and load save from memory card. If everything goes well create new savestate.

OverDhill
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus Transformer 300

Postby OverDhill » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

I am setting up the addon Rom Collection Browser on an Android device under Kodi 15.2 and can't seem to get it to load the Bios for Fpse when it launches the game. When I run Fpse by itself it loads the bios with the default saved configuration but when I load a game through the Browser it says bios not loaded.

Anyone use Kodi with RCB and get this to work?

starforce
Primary Device: htc evo 3d, OUYA

Postby starforce » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:46 pm

How do I fix the black backrounds in Tekken 3 (like in character select)

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:13 pm

OverDhill wrote:I am setting up the addon Rom Collection Browser on an Android device under Kodi 15.2 and can't seem to get it to load the Bios for Fpse when it launches the game. When I run Fpse by itself it loads the bios with the default saved configuration but when I load a game through the Browser it says bios not loaded.

interresting report, i think it's a bug, i'll fix it for next version

Actually i'm improving a lot of the Multiplayer mode which is now able to be used even on internet between two country.

that's why i decided to improve the menu for this mode and i plan to add shortly a multiplayer server. like that anyone will be able to play to tekken 1/2/3 with anyone in the world by internet (WAN). no need to enter IP, a list of available games in server mode waiting for client will be printed. Both side will need to have the same game to be able to play in multiplayer mode.

Laska
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola XT894
Operating System: Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM: Stock (debloated)

Postby Laska » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 pm

schtruck wrote:
OverDhill wrote:I am setting up the addon Rom Collection Browser on an Android device under Kodi 15.2 and can't seem to get it to load the Bios for Fpse when it launches the game. When I run Fpse by itself it loads the bios with the default saved configuration but when I load a game through the Browser it says bios not loaded.

interresting report, i think it's a bug, i'll fix it for next version

Actually i'm improving a lot of the Multiplayer mode which is now able to be used even on internet between two country.

that's why i decided to improve the menu for this mode and i plan to add shortly a multiplayer server. like that anyone will be able to play to tekken 1/2/3 with anyone in the world by internet (WAN). no need to enter IP, a list of available games in server mode waiting for client will be printed. Both side will need to have the same game to be able to play in multiplayer mode.

But when the last bug gonna be fixed...?

Return to “News”