Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Fri May 15, 2015 10:12 pm

on windows 2008 there is a native nfs service, on windows 8 you need to get a tool like free nfs or hanawin nfs server.

NFS support is mostly finished, FPse keep configuration and discover now very well games on nfs server. it support for now .iso .bin .cue .pbp .mdf, i'll add .Z and .ZNX then will add the compressed format support. for these last FPse will in fact copy to local storage the compressed file then will run smart uncompress process.

i have enhanced highly support of Disc with audio tracks ripped, FPse know all disc with audio tracks and if cue file is not available or audio tracks has no informations, FPse emulate empty audio tracks which avoid any freeze.

i hope to finish something for tomorow for beta testers. actually it works like a charm already.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sat May 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Ok finished beta and pushed to beta testers!

FPse 0.11.167:
- Added very smart .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape uncompressing feature
Just load those archives directly from FPse from Load ISO menu
- Added support for x86 cpu's, much more faster now (IE Nexus Player)
- Added NFS client support, you can load games directly from any NFS server
- Improved ripped iso support, by emulating missing audio tracks
- Added .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape to file browsers autoloading support
FPse detect , uncompress and load the game or just uncompress if no game found
- Auto-creation of .cue file if it does not exist into archive file

NFS support is a huge works, if you have the possibility try it, it's very impressive. FPse handle ISO formats directly from any NFS server very easyly and smartly. just go to MISC/Path and add search for the NFS server and Shared Path. then Go back to Load ISO and see. when you restart FPse scanning will be done into device and NFS to print the new game stored into the NFS server.
FPse can load game directy and if you have compressed ISO it will copy it to your device, and will uncompress it automatically. can you imagine all you PSone games stored into a NAS...
FPse will handle better now ripped games that have initially audio tracks. it has now a database of 500 known disc that have audio tracks and emulated them very well with silent to avoid any freeze.

you have two good NFS server to install into a windows machine, it's FreeNFS which is free, and HANEwin NFS server which has 30 day trial.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Fri May 22, 2015 11:21 pm

ok new beta is mostly finished, i have improved a lot of storage scanning, it works very fast now even on NFS sharing

i have optimized highly code generated for X86, FPse is now very fast on intel cpu, and OpenGL is incredible fast and smooth

fixed many bugs too.

stay tunned i post a last beta before release.

lesterilasin
Primary Device: Galaxy S6
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Postby lesterilasin » Sun May 24, 2015 9:44 am

Sir/s, i'm kinda new to this. The thing is I just purchased FPSE 0.11.166 at the Google Playstore and tried to play Legend of Legaia. Problem is when I play using OpenGL HD, battle is super laggy. Can anyone help me with the settings please? I really want to play this on HD :(((((

Laska
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola XT894
Operating System: Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM: Stock (debloated)

Postby Laska » Sun May 24, 2015 10:45 am

lesterilasin wrote:Sir/s, i'm kinda new to this. The thing is I just purchased FPSE 0.11.166 at the Google Playstore and tried to play Legend of Legaia. Problem is when I play using OpenGL HD, battle is super laggy. Can anyone help me with the settings please? I really want to play this on HD :(((((

Try in video settings check two options: Frameski and Framelimitter.

lesterilasin

Postby lesterilasin » Sun May 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Laska wrote:
lesterilasin wrote:Sir/s, i'm kinda new to this. The thing is I just purchased FPSE 0.11.166 at the Google Playstore and tried to play Legend of Legaia. Problem is when I play using OpenGL HD, battle is super laggy. Can anyone help me with the settings please? I really want to play this on HD :(((((

when the battle starts, the FPS still drops with that option. It would be great if you could post the complete settings please. I would really really REALLY BE THANKFUL :)

Laska
Enthusiast

Postby Laska » Sun May 24, 2015 1:26 pm

lesterilasin wrote:
Laska wrote:

when the battle starts, the FPS still drops with that option. It would be great if you could post the complete settings please. I would really really REALLY BE THANKFUL :)

Well, I don't have excactly this game but when I play in most demanding titles (like NFS: High Stakes or Colin McRae 2.0) I'm using frameskipping and it doing the work perfect. Tell me please what phone you have.

lesterilasin

Postby lesterilasin » Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 pm

when the battle starts, the FPS still drops with that option. It would be great if you could post the complete settings please. I would really really REALLY BE THANKFUL :)[/quote]

Well, I don't have excactly this game but when I play in most demanding titles (like NFS: High Stakes or Colin McRae 2.0) I'm using frameskipping and it doing the work perfect. Tell me please what phone you have.[/quote]

Currently using Galaxy s6. really need the specific settings please. Thanksomuch

Laska
Enthusiast

Postby Laska » Sun May 24, 2015 2:18 pm

lesterilasin wrote:when the battle starts, the FPS still drops with that option. It would be great if you could post the complete settings please. I would really really REALLY BE THANKFUL :)

Well, I don't have excactly this game but when I play in most demanding titles (like NFS: High Stakes or Colin McRae 2.0) I'm using frameskipping and it doing the work perfect. Tell me please what phone you have.[/quote]

Currently using Galaxy s6. really need the specific settings please. Thanksomuch[/quote]

That's strange, it's a very powerfull device. I'm only using frameskipping and offscreen drawing, rest is cosmetics like alpha multipass or texture filtering (games looks nicer with those). Maybe it's a big screen fault, try to force resolution to something smaller, like half of your screen.

lesterilasin

Postby lesterilasin » Mon May 25, 2015 9:59 am

Laska wrote:
lesterilasin wrote:when the battle starts, the FPS still drops with that option. It would be great if you could post the complete settings please. I would really really REALLY BE THANKFUL :)

Well, I don't have excactly this game but when I play in most demanding titles (like NFS: High Stakes or Colin McRae 2.0) I'm using frameskipping and it doing the work perfect. Tell me please what phone you have.

Currently using Galaxy s6. really need the specific settings please. Thanksomuch[/quote]

That's strange, it's a very powerfull device. I'm only using frameskipping and offscreen drawing, rest is cosmetics like alpha multipass or texture filtering (games looks nicer with those). Maybe it's a big screen fault, try to force resolution to something smaller, like half of your screen.[/quote]

Is it okay if you could post detailed settings you're using pls? or maybe a screenshot of it. Pls pls pls

Return to “News”