kaitoked
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung s 5
Operating System: Mac

Can't purchase Fpse from google play!!

Postby kaitoked » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Hi

i have trouble to purchase Fose from google play

everytime i place payment from my visa and other cards and i contact google play and they didn't help me

i went to amazon but i didn't found the fpse there

I need to buy it but i can't

is there and idea hot to get full version?

Also How can I save my game because everytime i saved it did not!!

Thanks

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Can't purchase Fpse from google play!!

Postby schtruck » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:59 am

try another card, Google does not accept all Card.

For now Amazon did a very bad choice... and i think they will regret it, they do not accept anymore Emulators because for them it's illegal because people use copy of disks.

So the question i asked them is why they accept Video and Music Players and not Emulators, the Purpose are the same, people make a legal copy of their Disks to push to their device and play them. What's the difference?

They told me yes, but people download games from internet, and it's illegal. So i answered, yes true, somes people do it surely, but that the same for music and videos, you are not responsible of this, that why we recall the legal use of FPse. The legal use is to play your own games.

The only answer i had from them was: hmm, you're right, we'll see what we can do, but can you rename Emulator to Player?.

i told them yes, no problem , FPse is an PS emulator or a PS Player, that the same. i 'm still waiting for changes...

Return to “General Discussion”