schtruck wrote:I think you have a mali 400? I surely did a mistake .
What s ypur device IDSG?
schtruck wrote:i just pushed FPse 0.11.137 to the market:
- Moved Experimental OpenGL plugin to normal plugin
- Added OpenGL boost level from misc / video menu, can be much faster
- Added Widescreen Video option trick. Games play in 16/9 not stretched!
- Added Specials virtuals buttons, FastForward/QuickSave/QuickLoad/Menu
- Added OpenGL Dither
- Fixed Multiplayer controller mode! Play on many device to multiplayers games!
- Fixed Multi button mapping
- Fixed L2/R2 bug
- Fixed download function .
Any regression into this version? let's talk here.
things i forgot to list:
- added level for OffscreenDrawing, somes games do not require absolutely 3 , and going down to 2 make things faster. But game like Rtype Delta will need 4... (go to Misc and Video menu, but check OffscreenDrawing from video menu too)
- Dynamic switching OpenGL Options is working good.
- Modified Multitap to support game bomberman world (need Multitap on Port2) . you can play up to 5 players by using the Multiplayers controller options
schtruck wrote:the device on which one you run FPse is?
ff7 need offscreen drawing to level 4 only.then quit and restart fpse
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests