I believe once upon a time Schtruck was going to support file compression. The list of officially supported files include .bz files (but not the expected bz2, which would be the more 'normal' compressed file type). Also, what about Pocket ISO?
- Is Pocket ISO supported for Android?
- If not, please remove it from the FAQ - the FAQ lists Pocket ISO as a suppoted tool for Android. I spent a couple hours trying to use it today. I won't go into details here - it works ... sorta. But ... ultimately I think it should NOT be used for Android, and reference to it should be removed from the FAQ, and the main web page should be updated to make it cealr that Pocket ISO is for FPseCE.
- Are ANY type of compressed files supported? What about .bz? I created a .bz2 compressed file, and FPse didn't even list it as a game I could try to play.
- will compressed file be supported?
- is there any type of performance penalty for using a .pbp file?