Memory Card Location?

Itachi
Primary Device: Nexus S 4G
Operating System: Android
ROM: CM7

Memory Card Location?

Postby Itachi » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:56 am

Okay well I'm currently waiting to root my phone as I want to pack up my save games like LoD FF8 and Azure Dreams before I root it (it deletes everything) and I can't seem to locate where save states or the memory cards are located (by memory cards I mean where does it store the things you save via the in-game save not save states).

I'm currently running it on my Nexus S 4G.

Kalway
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy S2
ROM: Lite'ring 6.1

Re: Memory Card Location?

Postby Kalway » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 am

Your phone Must be rooted to access to your saves.. Flash your Kernel, it won't delete your data

Then, download a file explorer with root access and go to //data/data/com.emulator.fpse/memcards ..Copy slot1.mcd and slot2.mcd, wipe your phone if you want and restore your data :)

OR, you can backup in FPSE sittings, they will be in fpsebackup :)

(sorry for my crapy english :( )

Wexoo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300)
Operating System: Android
ROM: NeatRom

Re: Memory Card Location?

Postby Wexoo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 am

Just in case someone finds this thread via Google like I did - The memcards location wasn't in /data/data/com.emulator.fpse, but in /sdcard0/.fpse/memcards (might have to activate 'Show hidden files' or similar in your favorite file explorer).
Could've been changed over the years :) Backed it up just in case. Stupid you can't activate showing hidden files in Android File Transfer on Mac.

Edit: FPSE Setting for 'Backup all files' - didn't export the .fpse folder at all for me. As far as i can see these are really only the settings that get exported by this.

Return to “General Discussion”