Looking to load a new rom

James420
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung exhibit II 4g
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

Looking to load a new rom

Postby James420 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 am

My phone is currently rooted and i was about to use a custom rom. Before i do that i wanted to backup my licence key so i don't have to buy fpse again. I have only bought two apps this and titanium backup (which i have found the licence key for TB). I was wondering where my licence key is located to back it up just in case something goes wrong.

P.S. This is my first time installing a custom rom. If there is any easier way to go about this please say so.

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4

Re: Looking to load a new rom

Postby bluezeak » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:04 am

I don't have a lot of experience with custom ROMS myselft (some, not much though). I thought google play was linked to your login though. Once you login, and associate your device with your goole login, you can install the apps you bought. Is that not true? I can tell you I've put FPSE on multiple android devices that I own without any issue.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

James420
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung exhibit II 4g
Operating System: android

Re: Looking to load a new rom

Postby James420 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 am

Thanks for quick reply. This is my first android phone and wasn't aware that it was associated with my google account.

Edit: For some reason i thought it was bound to my phone. so once i wiped the internal data for the new rom i figured i would have to go through the hassle to buy all my apps over again.

Return to “General Discussion”