Castlevania symphony of the night

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
bochi
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: xperia play

Castlevania symphony of the night

Postby bochi » Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 pm

i have a problem with the game clock it reads 99:99:99 and since time dose not progress i can't enter the coliseum through the giant clock. any help would be great. i think the only way to fix my save is by using game shark but i don't know if fpse allows game shark codes.

JakeB
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Ericcson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Re: Castlevania symphony of the night

Postby JakeB » Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Fpse does supposedly support gameshark codes. Its supposed to support codes beginning with 80, 30, and D0. They're very temperamental however, in that sometimes they work, and sometimes they dont. The codes also have a tendency to wipe themselves from the text box. When you input it, dont use the Xperia Play's back button to back out of the menus, use the circle button, it helps a bit. And I've found that making sure the codes you use and the game version you have match up. (north american codes for north american game etc) As I was playing a PAL version of Digimon World, and the codes didnt work, then I got an NTSC copy, and the codes worked fine as they were North American. Hope that helped you a little, i'm afraid I couldn't offer any advice on the actual game, but just the emulator and the cheat system.
:|
Jake.

kjbbennett
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Operating System: Android

Postby kjbbennett » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 am

Hi guys, I had the same problem with castlevania symphony of the night (NTSC-U SLUS 00067), but mine was stuck at game time 99:59:59, after looking for days for several gameshark codes for resetting the game time to allow move the left statue to get to olrox's quarters with no luck, I tried fidling with the only code I found "80097C38 0000" but it didnt work, I later changed the code to 80097C35 0000, you also have enter to the "cheat codes settings" and change the setting to "1 time per frame", then applied the code and the statue moved inmediately, hope it helps anyone with the same issue, Using fpse 0.11.83 but works on older versions too, Bye! :mrgreen:

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 am

kjbbennett wrote:Hi guys, I had the same problem with castlevania symphony of the night (NTSC-U SLUS 00067), but mine was stuck at game time 99:59:59, after looking for days for several gameshark codes for resetting the game time to allow move the left statue to get to olrox's quarters with no luck, I tried fidling with the only code I found "80097C38 0000" but it didnt work, I later changed the code to 80097C35 0000, you also have enter to the "cheat codes settings" and change the setting to "1 time per frame", then applied the code and the statue moved inmediately, hope it helps anyone with the same issue, Using fpse 0.11.83 but works on older versions too, Bye! :mrgreen:

Very nice! Thank you!
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Return to “Game-Specific Help”