Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Are you playing in opengl?

ivanhoe
Primary Device: HTC Incredible
Operating System: Android

Postby ivanhoe » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Yeah. Otherwise the game doesn't play. I've also been playing without loading my bios and never hit any issues.

Exclaymation
Primary Device: HTC Desire
ROM: TME 2.5

Postby Exclaymation » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:39 am

Hey guys,

I know that this has been spoken about quite a lot during this thread, but the thread is so massive now that it is hard to find it, so i was hoping someone could help me.

I am struggling to play final fantasy 7. I can't get past the squaresoft screen right at the begging. The screen just stay black after it. I tried with a few different settings but I still get nothing. Anyone has encountered a similar issue that they figured it out? Any help will be great.

skwarosz
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy GIO
Operating System: Cyjanogen MOD 7.2

Postby skwarosz » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:06 am

I've got different problem. After one of the update i cannot load my ISO. When i want to load game nothing happening. FPS are showed and that all. Black Screen. When i want to load the game from game stat nothing happening. (Btw. it's FF VIII). My phone is Samsung Galaxy GIO i was testing it on HTC EVO 3D and Samsung Galaxy Tab and in all it's the same.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 pm

For black screens... here is a little story.

Someone wrote me 3 days ago his game chronocross was frozen to a black screen 30secondes after loading a savestate. But after somes research we found its iso was corrupted.
He made another image from his disc then all worked perfectly..

So take care to the quality of iso... sometime if your iso need to be uncompressed be sure to use zarchiver

Next, do not hesitate to reset setting from MISC menu, your savestate and memcards will be safe.
ANd most of the time that fix an option that has been set and lock the situation, perhaps after upgrade just because each upgrade force Emu to reset Video to OpenGL-ES 2 blitting mode.

gamerguy80
Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock

Postby gamerguy80 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 pm

I will say that there have been times where somehow my iso got corrupted from updating fpse and it would freeze if i loaded it up or tried to use a savestate. The problem that i had to fix was just got a new iso and problem solved.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 pm

good news, i have tunned a bit more timing, and finally the Bug in Driver 2 is gone, the one which crashed the game when we wanted to restart the game in the parking.
In the meantime, Team buddies is fixed too.
Now here is a short list of what i'm adding before next release:
- Native moga controller support
- Press button or switch button for multi button...
- Re-activate G-Sensor to emulate Left analog stick
- PPF support
- Sharing Cheat codes like the covers sharing system

mikian
Primary Device: Galaxy ace

Postby mikian » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 pm

yeey i like that newsss!! keep it up :) but plz consider to add my request about the hold/pressed button option to the list too ^^! ~

radji
Primary Device: HTC One M8
Operating System: Android 5.0.1
ROM: Modded/deodexed stock rom

Postby radji » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 am

I know this may be a very foolish question, but I do I enable Softmode? Schtruck stated I need to run rebel assault II (PAL) in softmode to get it to work. I'm just not sure how to do that. I have not altered any settings other than the game pad settings to use the external PS3 controller as opposed to the on screen controls.

Mettschweinmann
Primary Device: Samsung Note 3
Operating System: Android KK 4.4

Postby Mettschweinmann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 am

mikian wrote:yeey i like that newsss!! keep it up :) but plz consider to add my request about the hold/pressed button option to the list too ^^! ~

lol, i just had this idea yesterday :mrgreen: Nice to see that other people would have this feature too :)

Mettschweinmann wrote:I have a really good idea for a very helpfull feature.

An option where you can select buttons to hold them. So i could choose the buttons in the options (like the enable/disable buttons option) that i wanted to hold. If i now press the choosen button in a game it gets hold till i press the button again. Games like Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Silent Hill, etc would be more comfortable for gamers (like me) who play with the overlay gamepad and not with a real controller. In these games aiming and shooting at the same time is really mad. So if i can use an option for the button lock and choose "R1" and press it in the game it will hold all the time till i press the button again, so i have no problems with aiming and shooting.

Is this possible?

Return to “News”