Fpse for Android News

Kasser
Primary Device: Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 4.03

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Kasser » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 am

Hi, I start the game and while it's running (e.g. screen showing menu to start game, options etc) I select the option to create short cut and download cover and it crashes the phone (freezes for ages, have to reset device).

If doing something wrong please let me know e.g. have to do it in-game? Have to wait for few minutes for creating short cut?

arogance1
Primary Device: HTC One X

Postby arogance1 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 am

schtruck wrote:arogance1: can you retry?

Works perfect now, thanks, you're a legend!!!

arogance1
Primary Device: HTC One X

Postby arogance1 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 am

Kasser wrote:Hi, I start the game and while it's running (e.g. screen showing menu to start game, options etc) I select the option to create short cut and download cover and it crashes the phone (freezes for ages, have to reset device).

If doing something wrong please let me know e.g. have to do it in-game? Have to wait for few minutes for creating short cut?

I can normally do it fairly quickly, although I have always tried it once the game has started, never from a menu. But I've never had any issues with it crashing the game, its always worked from the first version it was enabled, up to now.

I'm assuming you've tried once you're in the game, not at menu?

Does it work if you create the shortcut with the FPSE icon, or if you download the coverart and create one that way?

Kasser

Postby Kasser » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 am

Tried in game too now - still freezes for ages and if i exit with home button and go back via task manager it's a blank screen. This is definitely not working for me at all!

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Any logcat ?

reloaded
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s3 (korean 3g)
Operating System: android
ROM: cooked

Postby reloaded » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Mr schtruck i have two requests

1. Can you increase the frame limit tuning maximum from 70 to at least 100
That would super great

2. I'm using galaxy s 3 and if i use the openblit graphic thing the settings in video and frame limit tuning doesn't save properly please fix this

Thank you for your time

Kasser

Postby Kasser » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Schtruck, I'm a noob and so have no idea how to generate a logcat. If you can send me the instructions will be able to. I'm rooted and managed to do that so can't be too hard i guess :)

Let me know and will send to you no problem.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 pm

i just would like to inform people about our works, LDchen is back , and is working as hell on fixing problem with compatibility, and i can say that Philosoma the last game he made working on FPse (at least )..
On my side i'm doing something that will be liked by many people ... a new fast menu (in option) ,graphical, with Covers as Icons, autoscan of ISO directory change and automatic build of menu. And more, a context menu that is Activated when pressing a longtime on a game image, to get somes usefull informations , load your own cover image, and share it to the FPse community! i plan to do that with cheats too.

take a look to what it look like..

mikian
Primary Device: Galaxy ace

Postby mikian » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 pm

woow it looks amazing schtruck :D! the wait was worth it :) good work! by this way the emu looks pretty interactive ~

hope you can add the request that i told you before too ^^

foleyjo
Enthusiast
Primary Device: JXD S601

Postby foleyjo » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am

Looks great.

I still have issues with sound being out of sync and was wondering if you could add some more framelimiting limits so I can test something.
If I go less than a limit of 50 it syncs up but becomes too slow. At 50fps I get good speed but slightly out. So I'm thinking something in between might allow it to sync up.

I know on nes emulation I was getting out of sync sound until I changed fps to 40

Return to “News”