Fpse for Android News

LeSScro
Primary Device: OneX
ROM: maXimus

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby LeSScro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 am

# Upgrade PhpBB
# Add Captcha 2 (but already cracked by Bot)
# Add something like that : http://areyouahuman.com/?utm_expid=4467 ... on%2Fphpbb

# And best wall protect is DNS filter like CLOUDFARE fr version... free solution will work like a charm...

Feel free to try or think i m a N00b in Website and forum administration....

Have fun !!

deejayzee
Primary Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7''
Operating System: JB 4.1.2
ROM: AOKP

Postby deejayzee » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:14 am

i900frenchaddict wrote:So stay with ePSXe, this crappy emulator seems to run well on crappy devices like yours.

On my HD screen, playing without openGL is just shit, a mess of pixels.

ePSXe already supports OpenGL, anyway I don't use OpenGL even on the ePSXe for PC

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 am

Guys it's time to update your comments on Market, because there are too many bad comments because they cannot just understand or just do not want to read the documentatiob, and all theses comment are currently make me feels really bad. Those people cannot imagine the time i pass on FPse to enhance it , make it better everyday, even if there is somes regression, there is always a ways to make working FPse on any devices with a descent speed... those people are really stupid, that's all.

I'm currently working on a new feature, dual lan multiplayer support.... so stay tunned.

PS: About opengl and the other ps emulator, they just took the source code (take a look to greetings) of my port and included in hard, what is a none respect of the GPL license of Pete bernett OpenGL plugin because they do no provide source code, it's a risk for them to be retired from the market if someone decided to complain about that. Look what's happened 18 months ago with the first PS Emulator for android...

SoSnake
Primary Device: Asus Nexus 7
Operating System: Android
ROM: Android 4.2

Postby SoSnake » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 am

You are doing an amazing work, you really don't have to feel bad if someone give you one star why fpse isn't localized in his language or there are problems with the emulation and people can't understand the work you are doing... there are a lot of people who understand the hard work behind an emulator and give 5 stars (I'm one of them).
The quality of this emulator is fantastic and this is one of the few apps I enjoyed paying for have it.

An Italian fpse fan.

Ps: I've got problems with the download of gamepad skins, fpse crashes when the download reaches about the 98 or 100%.
Any help of fix?

Thanks again for your work.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 am

SoSnake, please contact me by Email i'll send you a debug version to understand why the crash happen.

thanks

icelaglace
Primary Device: ACEi (GT-S5830i)
Operating System: 2.3.6
ROM: XXLH3

Postby icelaglace » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm

schtruck wrote:Guys it's time to update your comments on Market, because there are too many bad comments because they cannot just understand or just do not want to read the documentatiob, and all theses comment are currently make me feels really bad. Those people cannot imagine the time i pass on FPse to enhance it , make it better everyday, even if there is somes regression, there is always a ways to make working FPse on any devices with a descent speed... those people are really stupid, that's all.

I'm currently working on a new feature, dual lan multiplayer support.... so stay tunned.

PS: About opengl and the other ps emulator, they just took the source code (take a look to greetings) of my port and included in hard, what is a none respect of the GPL license of Pete bernett OpenGL plugin because they do no provide source code, it's a risk for them to be retired from the market if someone decided to complain about that. Look what's happened 18 months ago with the first PS Emulator for android...

I don't think you feels so bad when you ignore us and call us stupids.

Sorry if you don't like my feedback but this is what it is, and when you see so many negative comments on g.play and here, maybe is because is something wrong with the emu instead stupid costumers, or with the last "few" (~30) updates maybe? I read a lot of people recommending 0.10.xx for a better performance, but maybe that amount of people is just stupid. Your theory about your costumer is when they give a high rate is because they are smart people, and when give a low rate is because they are stupid, that a good one...

I really don't care about opengl copyrights or legal problems you devs can have, I am a costumer and just wanna play, fpse was a good emu, but today something is wrong (don't know what I'm not a dev) and today epsxe bring me what I'm looking for: speed and stability (bug free), but maybe is due to I am stupid and I don't test the options before like opengl/soft mode, frameskip/no frameskip, old/new sh*t, etc...

Thanks for the support
Broadcom VideoCore IV (1080p capable) on Samsung Galaxy Ace "i"(only i/c/m models), Samsung Galaxy Y, Huayu T968 and Alcatel OT979 3G WCDMA (adding support...)

LeSScro
Primary Device: OneX
ROM: maXimus

Postby LeSScro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 pm

By the way... you have my point...
User want play without lot of trouble with configuration...
FPSe have lot of configuration but all seem obscur for all people...

On android, user want download then play...

I think Dev need rework StartUp menu... If you need some advise, i m your man, Mister Struck !!

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

i think you don't get it, most of people who write bad comment on market are doing this because they are unable to make working isos they download, but most of the time they don't know they need to uncompress it, because they compare FPse with a snes emu or a n64 emu were games are small.... and i receive about 30 emails a day from people who say hey your emu does not works..., and finally it's just they use androzip which brake big file when uncompressing....

Most of people who let Bad comment, are just not trying to contact me , because i answer to everybody and try understand what they are doing and what they need to make working FPse.

So NO! it's not related to MENU!

So IceLaglace, why are you still here if you're happy today with another software??? it's ridiculous you are losing your time... believe me. I wish you plenty of happiness...And please stop to talk abou FPse or letting bad comment on Market because you don't use it, it's not fair, i'm ready to refund you! let me know your email.

@LessCro, The menu today is not in cause, it's just a problem of skills.... Playing all games like Protected games , need you included Protected datas into FPse, which is completely illegal, that's why i won't do it, what the other PS emu did, and it's another illegal stuff they did at their own risk.

icelaglace
Primary Device: ACEi (GT-S5830i)
Operating System: 2.3.6
ROM: XXLH3

Postby icelaglace » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks for no ignore me.

well, you are talking about people don't know how to download a rom (noobs), but what about people who complain about bugs or performance problems? I see a lot of people asking for a downgrade, so I think somewhere sould be an issue or these people are stupid too?

I asking me the same, don't know why I still here, maybe because I pursached a soft wifch says "rated up 4,5 stars", "high performance", "high compatibility" but the problem is since a time have only 4,3 stars, not high performance, and not high compatibility... you think this amount of people who rated are noobs too? why don't listen to your costumers? will you refund to all your dissapointed costumers? you take for granted you can't compete with the others emulators? so here you give up? cmon...

and calm, I will only rate if I have to give 5/5... bye.
Broadcom VideoCore IV (1080p capable) on Samsung Galaxy Ace "i"(only i/c/m models), Samsung Galaxy Y, Huayu T968 and Alcatel OT979 3G WCDMA (adding support...)

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:44 pm

IceLaglace, first i refunded all people who asked and ask at any time, no one is more honnest than me on the market!

I think the worst is hidding his identity by letting comment that Developpers can't answer. The minimum when we're arent able to make working something is to contact author no?

FPse is high performance, and high compatibility, Yes, PSone is about 2000 games by region, and most of all games are playable, only few game doesn't want to run mainly because Companies added somes protections against Emulators.... i'm sure you didn't know that. But it's not important, the most important is you have a shitty device, and you complain that our product is no working well on it. it's your right, but now it's my right to ask you to go away, really borried to read your text, which are lies lies lies.

Return to “News”