Weird Issue

newbdroid
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Ascend G300

Weird Issue

Postby newbdroid » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm new to android (as you might guess with my username)

I've installed the app, when I search to find the BIOS file. I cannot find the folder in my SD card, despite the fact I know it's there. If I move the files inside a folder it does find/see it doesn't show any files as being inside. Can anyone help me?

I've basically searched everywhere to see if this is a common issue, although I haven't found any mention of it and I'm wondering if it's related to my handset.

guymelef
Primary Device: Asus Tranformer Prime tf201
Operating System: Android 4.1.1
ROM: stock

Re: Weird Issue

Postby guymelef » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm

check to make sure the name is correct. If you are a windows user, make sure to 'show file extensions'. The name should be something like schp20001.bin (just guessing). I created a directory off the root of my memory card called PSX. Inside that folder is the bios and roms. I have noticed that for my stock unrooted device I can't get fpse to look into folders in internal storage because of permission issues. Hope this helps.

newbdroid
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Ascend G300

Postby newbdroid » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Sorry for not being clear.

I can't locate the folder on the handset itself, if I use the file manager I can easily locate the PEse folder that I've created but when I go into the app, the folder just doesn't show up.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 pm

reset settings from misc menu and retry

Return to “General Discussion”