Fpse for Android News

mirek190
Primary Device: I9000 and I9100
ROM: 2.3.4

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby mirek190 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Alundra 2 - "A New Legend Begins" does not work properly it stops almost at the beginning.
On screen "now loading".

I have Note 10.1 ( gpu mali ) with android 4.04.

And why if I use bigger eboot files shall we say around 900 MB
( ff7. ff8, Syphon Filter 2, etc ) fpse is stopped immediately (it looks like critical error) ?

ps.
but with Crash Bandicoot Trilogy - three games in one eboot it has around 400 MB works fine.

It looks like too big eboot files crash fpse.

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 am

lavoisp wrote:Hi, sorry my poor english, my device is xperia play r800a -> FPse 0.11.53

FPSE show error transparency menu in dragon quest 7 using opengl-es blitting.

This error fix in opengl -> mask bit check, but game run very slow and bug.

Please add option mask bit in the opengl-es blitting for run fast and smooth.

Thanks.

did you try playing in 'old software' mode? If that mode has issues turn off hardware acceleration and filtering, turn on force monocore in system options.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 am

walangi wrote:hello schtruck, I've recently buy the app... while the opengl need lot's of improvement here and there, the software version is very awesome, every part of the game seems rendered correctly (no missing splash screen/loading screen,etc)
but the screen filtering for me still looks very blocky (neither software/opengl) can you add an option to adjust the filtering so it can be more smooth (I prefer blurry rather than rough pixelation)

and I'm was wondering if you could add option to saving game progress to the cloud, as I'm oftenly switch playing from my phone and tablet, it will be awesome and very handy as I can continue playing the game right where I left no matter from phone/tablet without necessarily transfer the save file first

thanx's :D

Can you give a screenshot of with and without filtering?

Savestates are over a Meg each, using them over the cloud may not be feasible.

There are applications the let your sync your data to the cloud I believe. Why don't you copy your saves into a new folder, configure FPSE to use that folder (menu, config, misc, savestate/memory card), and configure that folder to sync to the cloud?

If schtruck were to put that into FPSE, where would he have it sync to, to whose servers, using what synchronization method? And who will party for the space they use? I think the better option would be to setup synchronization yourself, unless there's a good alternative.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

foleyjo
Enthusiast
Primary Device: JXD S601

Postby foleyjo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 am

Mirek the big eboot files are multi disc files. They are not supported in the current version. However if you read back a few posts you will see they will be supported soon

miky1989
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Operating System: Android 4.1.2
ROM: CyanogenMod 10

Postby miky1989 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi Guys!
I need really important information..
it's about my old save stats of final fantasy 8. Time ago, i maked backup of them and now i wanna return to play.
I'm using fpse 0.11.53, but savestats are not compatible with it, i tried much version but no found the right.

Can you help me to find version of fpse compatible with savestats ? Just for load and save inside game on memorycard and use new version of fpse.

Download it :/

Thanks
Attachments
ff8 sstates.rar
Final Fantasy VIII (8) Sstates
(5.1 MiB) Downloaded 659 times

mirek190

Postby mirek190 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 pm

foleyjo wrote:Mirek the big eboot files are multi disc files. They are not supported in the current version. However if you read back a few posts you will see they will be supported soon

ohh I see.
Thanks for explanation.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:15 am

i decided to finish our Soft GPU plugin, i've added somes missing effects, like Rains in many games, of just lines effect in R-type delta. this work like a charm, i have Fixed Too the Codec from MGS and just discovered that all others GPU plugin were wrong in this side... there is something that Old PSx Scene have missed... and just found and added to our Soft plugin. Codec emulation is now perfect in MGS like on true Psone.
Have to Fix a small problem in rastering and then will release this version that many people will surely love.

mirek190

Postby mirek190 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi schtruck

just two questions:

1. Will you be able fix alundra 2 because is freeze on loading screen.
2 New version of FPSE multi disk eboot wll be working ?

Thanks

miky1989
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Operating System: Android 4.1.2
ROM: CyanogenMod 10

Postby miky1989 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm

miky1989 wrote:Hi Guys!
I need really important information..
it's about my old save stats of final fantasy 8. Time ago, i maked backup of them and now i wanna return to play.
I'm using fpse 0.11.53, but savestats are not compatible with it, i tried much version but no found the right.

Can you help me to find version of fpse compatible with savestats ? Just for load and save inside game on memorycard and use new version of fpse.

Download it :/

Thanks

schtruck please help me.

Luutarhuri
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 3
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 4.0.4

Postby Luutarhuri » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 pm

There is still the bug what couple of us have reported. When the game freezes for some reason (doesn't happen a lot) and you go to quick load and load your state it will for some odd reason change the game to Crash Bandicoot (for me at least the place is the end of the bonus stage in level 1). You can even play the Crash Bandicoot after that. Weirdest part of this is the fact that I don't have the game images of Crash Bandicoot in my phone. This has happened already three times for me.

Return to “News”