1) are you using the settings I recommended in my original post? I presume you are. Specifically,
special fram limiter
2) what FPS are you getting with
- no frameskip
- with frameskip
- with old frameskip
I'm especially interested in what FPS you get with without frameskip.
3) How is sound quality (do you have spusync on? it needs to be on, and fpse needs to be reset for that change to take effect)
4) How is the quality of the game, aside from FPS?
- Is there any garbage (see previous posts)?
- Do the videos play ok (what is FPS)?
- What is quality of battles - there is one fight scene with the tantalus boss in very biginning if you can't get to other fight scenes.
1) Yes. All of em.
2) I get like 10 ~ 50 fps(with no frame skip). When there is no objects, it's very smooth. and when there is alot of objects or battles, I get like 10 FPS ~ 30 FPS. Very Stutter Images.
with frame skips on, i get 50 ~ 60 fps But Actual game images are very slow and stutter. very unplayable.
3) Sound is ok. I had spysync on. but when I get like 10 FPS, Sounds suffers also.
4) no garbage except first loading screen. I havent checked videos, Iam in disk3. I continued playing from galaxy 1.