polydor
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Installation without SD card?

Postby polydor » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and also the FPse app from the Android market. I'm having trouble with installation.

I have had the ps1 bios for quite some time in addition to relevant isos. However, I'm new to the Android interface and having trouble translating.

So, my question. I have searched through the forum and the Fpse FAQ and though I doubt I am the first person to have trouble with this, I could not find the answer anywhere.

All of the installation guides indicate the need to place the bios file on the sd card. I have the stock 16gb of internal but have not purchased an sd card yet. Is a card required? I tried to place the bios file into /external_sd and /usbStorage via Windows explorer. FPse does not pick either of these up; indeed, none of the files shown during the bios selection are accessible from Windows. So where should I place the files? Am I required to have a 4/16/32gb sd card in order to use this app?

EDIT: Purchased an SD card merely to be able to use this app. Now it won't recognize a set of standard FF7 .bin files. Back to troubleshooting.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Installation without SD card?

Postby schtruck » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am

are you sure your file aren't .bin.ecm ???

Return to “General Discussion”