Fpse for Android News

leon22heart
Primary Device: sony xperia neo with cm9
Operating System: android 4.0.4 cm9
ROM: fxp hallon cm9

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby leon22heart » Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm

ArcticZero wrote:
ArcticZero wrote:I can't seem to download the OpenGL plugin using the app. Purchased yesterday and tried the option under Misc, and it says "Error downloading, check your internet connection". However my WiFi is on, and I do have Internet. Tried downloading the plugin manually from the second post, and putting it under /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/plugin (I think that's the folder, at least) but it didn't work either. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone?.. :?

If struckk allows it i can send you a Titanium Backup of the app which when you restore it it will have the opengl plugin already.But only if the developer allows it

ArcticZero
Primary Device: Samsung i9100
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: CyanogenMod 9 (Latest Nightly)

Postby ArcticZero » Sat May 12, 2012 6:09 am

leon22heart wrote:
ArcticZero wrote:
ArcticZero wrote:I can't seem to download the OpenGL plugin using the app. Purchased yesterday and tried the option under Misc, and it says "Error downloading, check your internet connection". However my WiFi is on, and I do have Internet. Tried downloading the plugin manually from the second post, and putting it under /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/plugin (I think that's the folder, at least) but it didn't work either. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone?.. :?

If struckk allows it i can send you a Titanium Backup of the app which when you restore it it will have the opengl plugin already.But only if the developer allows it

Thanks! That would be great, if it was okay with schtruck and all. :)

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sat May 12, 2012 7:30 am

the opengl plugin must be placed to /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files and it must be named libopengl.so

ArcticZero

Postby ArcticZero » Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 am

schtruck wrote:the opengl plugin must be placed to /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files and it must be named libopengl.so

Heya. I just tried this and it didn't work. Still says "Download OpenGL Plugin" when I open fpse. I even tried clearing data and redownloading/reinstalling the app. When I try to download it anyway, it still says "Check your internet connection". :(

doc99jamil
Operating System: Android/MIUI
ROM: coocked, JaguarMiui v20

Postby doc99jamil » Sat May 12, 2012 8:29 am

Hi Schtuck

i recently bought the FPse android and very happy with it. ( I was a supporter for FpseCE).

My Question is : is it possible to assign certain buttons of the overlay pads to be "always pressed" in one touch like on the windows version( you press--> on ..... and then you press again---> off) ? it is really useful.

thecatinthehat
Primary Device: HP Touchpad
Operating System: Android ICS
ROM: CM9 .6 alpha

Postby thecatinthehat » Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Xandrex wrote:Just checking if I'm the only one that experienced a serious drop in FPS with Final Fantasy IX in OpenGL mode since version 19. I used to be able to get around it with frameskip allowing decent sound and not too heavy stuttering video, however now it's become unplayable.

Are there any specific options I need to activate (for now I'm running in dual core mode, with frameskip on, offscreen drawing for the menus and special framelimiter)? I'm on a Hp Touchpad on CM9 nightly and OC'd to 1,5 Ghz.

Apart from that, Ape Escape plays amazingly well in OpenGL mode, even more fun than on the PSX itself :-)

Greetz,

Xan

I've been getting unbearable slow downs in FF9 especially in battles, where the game will pause for a second to render a frame. World map performance is also poor .

ArcticZero

Postby ArcticZero » Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 am

Is it normal for the app to tell me to download the OpenGL plugin again if I had already gotten it working, but decided to switch back to Software mode for a while? I would've thought it would just tell me to switch back, but instead it tries to redownload the plugin.

schtruck
Site Admin
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun May 13, 2012 6:24 am

yes normal behavior, i should add a Manual Loading, for next version.

farisdecimo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Evo 3D
Operating System: Android
ROM: Virtuous Eclipse RC2

Postby farisdecimo » Sun May 13, 2012 8:05 am

schtrukk please fix it on evo 3d ICS sense 4.0

no sound in your fpse :(
already checked spusync still got no sound, thanks :D

LaDroso
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus transformer prime

Postby LaDroso » Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello there!

I'm a new user of this emulator on my brand new asus transformer prime! I have to say that the emulator is quite cool and is working fine, even my ps3 controller is working fine!

But this is it: I have downloaded the OpenGL plugin and my game (ff VII) was working fine (especially with sound), but when a battle appeared, the screen is a complete mess and the game completely unplayable.

i saw at the page 277 of this topic that someone was talking about this pb and I read few pages after but no one gave a solution and there are 100 pages after this one so...

I'm sorry if someone posted a solution, but I thought quite easier to talk about this pb here, once again.

This game is really important for me and I'm a little disappointed that he doesn't work...

So pleaaaaassseeeee Schtruck, is there anything you could do?

Thank you!

Return to “News”