View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 6061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377 ... 607  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
i'm trying to fix the problem with the Mali400 now, but i'd like to know if somebody can tell me if Tekken3 make everything running even when bios was set, because on my G Note, i can run Tekken3 directly in bios mode, no need to run it in HLE, need to know if its the last changes i done on fpse who make the difference, or just my current work on the plugin.

Mon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock
get the same error in bios so that the tekken 3 hle

Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

Primary Device: Samsung i9100
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: CyanogenMod 9 (Latest Nightly)
I can't seem to download the OpenGL plugin using the app. Purchased yesterday and tried the option under Misc, and it says "Error downloading, check your internet connection". However my WiFi is on, and I do have Internet. Tried downloading the plugin manually from the second post, and putting it under /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/plugin (I think that's the folder, at least) but it didn't work either. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

Tue May 08, 2012 6:37 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
Well I updated my EVO 3D to an ICS core and I find that the graphics for the elements screen in Chrono Cross behave much better.. still a bit messed up with repeated text boxes if I do not use the option offscreen drawing. What exactly does offscreen drawing do? Also performance seems a bit better also..

EVO 3D CDMA
CleanROM ICS HTC Sense removed

And performance is better and graphics working better with the elements screen now.

Tue May 08, 2012 6:55 am
Profile ICQ YIM

Primary Device: Padfone
ROM: stock + root
schtruck wrote:
i'm trying to fix the problem with the Mali400 now, but i'd like to know if somebody can tell me if Tekken3 make everything running even when bios was set, because on my G Note, i can run Tekken3 directly in bios mode, no need to run it in HLE, need to know if its the last changes i done on fpse who make the difference, or just my current work on the plugin.

I can't run tekken 3 directly in bios mode, must run hle mode first. What about slowdown on Vagrant Story and other games?

Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4
Hi schtruck,

I can confirm that the sound timing in ff ix is now very good, but as soon as you load a savestate from quicksave, the sound timing gets bad again, and does not get well. Hope this information is helpful. I am playing in softwaremode, monocore, framelimit, no framskip.

Greetings.

Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Hi. I have registered just so I can make one comment.

I have Xperia Play and the O button for the actual pad hasn't been working for the last few updates. The last one that was working was 11.18 and ever since I updated from that, every new version has not been supporting the O button. Whenever I press it, it just goes to the menu. I've even tried assigning it in the configuration, but it still does not work. It only opens the menu. Every other buttons seem to work fine, but the O refuses to work. It would be great if you could fix this since the newer version seems much better, but I rather play it on the actual pad instead of the touch screen.

Wed May 09, 2012 1:22 am
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Your xperia play has surely an unknown device ID ? do you know which one?

Wed May 09, 2012 10:50 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Xperia Play
schtruck wrote:
Your xperia play has surely an unknown device ID ? do you know which one?

Ah thank you. I figured it out after your comment. I've been messing around with my device ID to purchase different region programs from the android market (since the android market is region blocked). Before I used the Japanese Sharp device ID and it wasn't working. When I reverted back to my Verizon xperia play again, it's working perfectly fine. Thank you! :D

Wed May 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Primary Device: Samsung i9100
ROM: CyanogenMod 9 (Latest Nightly)
Update: I tried using both WiFi and 3G, but I still can't download the OpenGL plugin. Wiped CM9 and flashed stock ROM to no avail. And like I said in my previous post, copy/pasting a manually downloaded copy of the plugin doesn't work for me. :(

Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377 ... 607  Next