View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 6325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 ... 633  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
gamerguy80 wrote:

I think you are supposed to hit the back button when you have ICS to make the menu appear.

Scratch that, I can make the menu appear, I just can't assign the circle button no matter what. If tried assigning it many times, but no matter what, the button always opens the menu :/

Edit: I've decided to revert to 0.11.15, as that is working for me. No menu button enabled screws up the key bindings for me

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 4.0 ICS
ROM: Stock
Many thanks go out to schtruck for continuing to work with the community to make this app awesome! I'm having an issue about 3 minutes into megaman legends my graphics seem to freeze but the game is still playing. I have to force close as a restart only yields a black screen. This happens consistently on every game I have tried so far. Opengl mode is hardly playable (it was), and as such I use the software mode with hardware acceleration on and is the only mode I can use. I use an Asus Transformer TF101 with a Phonejoy. Any ideas are welcome as this is a head scratcher. :D.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 am

Primary Device: ASUS EeePad Transformer
ROM: Revolution HD 3.2.2
I also have a TF101 but so far all my games works fine. I tried FF8, FF9, Vagrant Story, Alundra, Breath of Fire 3 and 4, Resident Evil 3 and Tomb Raider 1.
I use OpenGL mode with a Sixaxis pad.

Give us some details on your other games and your settings.

PS : all games are working at full speed in opengl, excepted Soul Reaver which I tried only a few minutes.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am

Primary Device: Hp Touchpad
Operating System: Android
ROM: Cyanogenmod 9 nightly
Hey everyone, first of all great job on the development of this fantastic emulator.

I have a question concerning the use of a sixaxis controller. I'm using sixaxis app to connect my sixaxis to my HP Touchpad and in Fpse I select one of the two available profiles under bluetooth pad. My controller type is set to analog.

When playing Ape Escape, which requires dual-shock support, everything works amazingly well, however when using the d-pad, it either keeps registering the button press even when the button is released, or it doesn't register the press at all. This does not happen when I disable the use of a bluetooth profile (and thus disabling the dual shock support).

Can anyone help me with this issue as I would like to always use the controller in dual shock mode.

Thanks in advance,

Xan

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 am

Primary Device: ASUS EeePad Transformer
ROM: Revolution HD 3.2.2
Xandrex wrote:
Hey everyone, first of all great job on the development of this fantastic emulator.

I have a question concerning the use of a sixaxis controller. I'm using sixaxis app to connect my sixaxis to my HP Touchpad and in Fpse I select one of the two available profiles under bluetooth pad. My controller type is set to analog.

When playing Ape Escape, which requires dual-shock support, everything works amazingly well, however when using the d-pad, it either keeps registering the button press even when the button is released, or it doesn't register the press at all. This does not happen when I disable the use of a bluetooth profile (and thus disabling the dual shock support).

Can anyone help me with this issue as I would like to always use the controller in dual shock mode.

Thanks in advance,

Xan

I also noticed this and opened a thread here that may be related:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2898

Schtruck said he will fix it soon (maybe).

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Primary Device: Atrix 4G
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
Has anyone here used FPSe with a HTC One S? I want to get the One X when it comes out on ATT and it uses the same SoC so I am curious whether it works/how well it works.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Primary Device: Hp Touchpad
Operating System: Android
ROM: Cyanogenmod 9 nightly
Uddasa wrote:

I also noticed this and opened a thread here that may be related:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2898

Schtruck said he will fix it soon (maybe).

Alrighty nice to know I'm not the only one with this issue :-)

Then I'll wait until it is integrated in a new revision.

Keep up the good work =3

Xan

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: stock
f1 championship seasson 2000 still quits with black screen after intro video

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
"Hogs Of War" got with opengl at samsung galaxy note a black screen after the end of a match and you have to restart fpse.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Very good news, i have fixed a bug in sound producer code. SOund is much better now, more clean.

In fact it's not only much better, but really perfect sound, clear sound. i'm very impressived myself by the result!

Expect an update very soon, many people will like it.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367 ... 633  Next