Fpse for Android News

saaavik
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: optimus 2x
Operating System: android
ROM: cm7

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby saaavik » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 pm

ctiggerrun wrote:It appears that after updating to 11.18, Metal Gear Solid is no longer working. After the Konami logo, it shows the sony japan info and then goes to a black screen, the game never starts. The emulator is still functional, it's not freezing but the game won't start after the opening company logo.

You must have forgotten to enable spu sync in audio options. Running 11.18 and on my device MGS works like a charm!

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 am

to everybody, if you love FPse can you update your comments regarding the last version of FPse, because recently there is many dumb people who let bad comment then if in your comment you could answer to these people wth tips.

thanks you so much.

The bad with the comment system is that we (developers) can't know who let such comment and it's impossible to answer, but many people let message for developpers and are waiting for answer .... really bad.

fanta2go
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note

Postby fanta2go » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 am

Yeah thats right, but i think you can only write changelogs for a new version so the people can see wether the problems are solved or not!

Not every User will change an old comment, they only would write a second and better comment :).

pls fix the problems i wrote, i love your fpse 0.11.18 version but there are some probelms with the note :cry: !

wxr
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Live Walkman
Operating System: Android 2.3
ROM: stock

Postby wxr » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi there, this app bought some days ago on google play, emulates games with stupendous graphics and framerate on my sony ericsson live with walkman but there's no sound.

A friend of mine has this app too (but probably an older version) for months and when he resets it does that sound of the sony orange logo showing up (and it shows up, obviously) of when you turn on the playstation but stops doing any sounds after that. We are still happy with this emulator because no other emulator worked fine on our phones but i guess solving this issue would be a plus for this app.

We both use .bin/.cue roms because theyre common on the web and tried enabling/desabling all combinations of audio settings, trying different bios and nothing solved it so far.

Maybe it's not an emulator issue, maybe we're doing something wrong, any tips?

neodoughnut
Fresh Fish
Operating System: 6.5

Postby neodoughnut » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Hey Everyone. :)

I was just wondering if there is somewhere either on FPSeCE.net or elsewhere which actually explains what GPU Commands to use with what games?

The only games I can run without issue are Wip3out and Tekken 3.

Cheers

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 pm

neodoughnut, try harvest moon:back to nature :)

sektor_hustle
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
ROM: Cyanogen Mod 9 Nightly, Devil Kernel

Postby sektor_hustle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm

schtruck wrote:to everybody, if you love FPse can you update your comments regarding the last version of FPse, because recently there is many dumb people who let bad comment then if in your comment you could answer to these people wth tips.

thanks you so much.

The bad with the comment system is that we (developers) can't know who let such comment and it's impossible to answer, but many people let message for developpers and are waiting for answer .... really bad.

hi, schtruck. can you make fix for game codename tenka? when i run this game, i see - "please remove your memorycard"

schtruck
Site Admin
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

just released FPse 0.11.19, here are changes:
-Serious bug fixed in Software mode that caused freeze or black screens on somes devices.
-Fixed disk change detection (works well with, .bin, .img, .nrg, .cue,.pbp and .iso)
- Changed .iso file format support to 2048 bytes per sector! use this format at your RIsk (not very compatible)
if you have .iso file in 2352 bytes per sectors, rename it to .bin

MRCANNADY
Fresh Fish
Operating System: 6.5

Postby MRCANNADY » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 am

Ok guys, I must be an idiot or missed something..since the last two updates, whenever I load the GL plugin my Asus Transformer Prime, and select restart, once I try to load the app again, it crashes every time. I cant play without open GL because the speed/graphics seems off. What am I missing, this never happened to me before until the last two updates...thank you all!!

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 am

Schtruck,

The Phonejoy is totally broken! Only the analog stick works and the 4 buttons.. the buttons are messed up in order and none of the other buttons work.

Analog Stick:
Works Correctly

Digital Pad:
Works Correctly

Buttons are wrong:

Code: Select all

4 + 2

Button 1 should be triangle button but it's reversed with button 3 the cross button
Button 2 should be circle button but it's reversed with button 4 which is the square button

As you can see the top and bottom buttons are reversed and the right and left button are reversed.

Do not work at all:
Select
Start
L1
L2
R1
R2

Can you please fix these controls so that I can use my controller I'm still have to use IME mode and hardware mapping because most buttons are not working as you can see.

Still no progress on the bug with the elements screen and loading screen where the background looks like an old analog tv on dead air. Still no fix for that issue?

Return to “News”