Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 pm

dttung80 wrote:
Yeah !

1. Great HOLO interface. :D But, i prefer the Android Menu Key seperate Back Key. Menu for Menu - BAck only for Eject/Quit.
2. STill have problem with Slide Keyboard Motorola Droid 2. HW Assign :
- Triangle as E
- Circle as S
- Cross as X
- Square as D

After press buttons, the result on screen :

Your problem is related to a property to disable onto the activity, but it's sticked to your device type, if you can search or ask on Droid 2 Dev forum i can add this property to FPse to avoid this text box printing.

dttung80
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD

Postby dttung80 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:31 pm

schtruck wrote:
dttung80 wrote:
Yeah !

1. Great HOLO interface. :D But, i prefer the Android Menu Key seperate Back Key. Menu for Menu - BAck only for Eject/Quit.
2. STill have problem with Slide Keyboard Motorola Droid 2. HW Assign :
- Triangle as E
- Circle as S
- Cross as X
- Square as D

After press buttons, the result on screen :

Your problem is related to a property to disable onto the activity, but it's sticked to your device type, if you can search or ask on Droid 2 Dev forum i can add this property to FPse to avoid this text box printing.

Thanks for your guide, it already think so.

The Slide Keybard
The reason that i ask for that because i already try Psx4droid fixed this issue well. But i prefer Fpse, i think you can fix it not difficult. :)

And I hope more :

The UI ANdroid seperate,
- BACK button for Eject/Minimize/Quit
- MENU button for Menu/Config.

That follow the logic program and useful.

The Multitasking
Nice when during playing game, i press HOME button to return Home screen not Hang Device, but when use Multitasking to restore programe -> Fpse require to load ISO from start.

REgards,

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Well it's semi working with Phonejoy. I could not get the select or start button to work and the cross, triangle, square, and circle button are random on what each button does.

Hopefully USB/BT Joystick the new version to be released today will fix all Phonejoy issues and work with FPSE.

Now OpenGL seems to have a bit more performance and does better going into combat on Chrono Cross but the Elements Screen is still completely broken I mostly have to use auto allocate because of this issue.

Chris_Sickling
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Desire
Operating System: Android

Postby Chris_Sickling » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm

'Good day,

I am having issues with FF8. It just freezes or gives me black screen on the middle of the cinematics of Squall and Rinoa Dance Scene on Disc 1.

Its so frustraying because other cinematics are working just fine. Its just that particular scene.

I am new with Android and FPSE, I dont know what to do. Please help me.

Thanks.'

Hey I had this problem and I downloaded Hyne a save game editor on the field tab checked the 150 B-Garden ballroom and 155 B-Garden Ballroom loaded the game and went to meet Quistis at the training room. Slightly annoying but worthit too play the game

storm20200
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Postby storm20200 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm having serious issues with game switching. FPse constantly crashes and returns to the load ISO screen about 80% of the time. This is incredibly annoying for a Mali-400 user, the updates didn't help me. The games in question are changing from tekken 3 to FFIX both pal games. I've tried other games such as crash bandicoot and dragon quest 7 but the story remains the same. Any advice on this? The crashes happen when initially choosing a different ISO and when pressing quit > restart quite equally. Also to note I've tried changing game on the character selection menu and the first fight, my success chance doesn't seem to change.
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

neodoughnut
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5

Postby neodoughnut » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has already suggested this, but for those Mali400 users (Galaxy S2/Note) you can use Chainfire 3D with a plugin like NVIDIA/Qualcomm/PowerVR and you will avoid this disc swapping issue.

ubivec92
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Arc
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: stock

Postby ubivec92 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi all! I have some problems with lattest version on Android 4.0.3. There are so many lags... "added low profile mode for ICS" tell me please where is that profile?

storm20200
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Postby storm20200 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm

neodoughnut wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has already suggested this, but for those Mali400 users (Galaxy S2/Note) you can use Chainfire 3D with a plugin like NVIDIA/Qualcomm/PowerVR and you will avoid this disc swapping issue.

Surely that effects performance? FFIX requires everything I can throw at it
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

Uddasa
Primary Device: ASUS EeePad Transformer
ROM: Revolution HD 3.2.2

Postby Uddasa » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm

ubivec92 wrote:Hi all! I have some problems with lattest version on Android 4.0.3. There are so many lags... "added low profile mode for ICS" tell me please where is that profile?

I think he his talking about the task bar : in "low profile mode" everything is hidden (buttons, clock etc) and replaced by dots. This is nice not to be distracted, like when you are watching a movie.

Sorry but it won't speed up your games ;)

PS : for tablets only.

Return to “News”