schtruck wrote:ok guys, just released FPse 0.11.17:
- Major fixes on Pad control emulation.
Bluetooth device will work now in IME, and Phone joy and Wiimote analog stick will work with bluetooth when IME is not set.
Onscreen buttons + hardware button pressed simultaneously fixed
- Fixes on Save default config when accessing menu by pressing back twice at iso loader then MISC menu.
- added low profile mode for ICS
- added press Back to access menu on ICS device (No more menu button on ICS)
- Fixed Eject Disc function (for all Disc ISO format), no more random crash
- Fixed menu, more stable now and more complete.
- Auto switch to HLE mode for MALI400 devices when you run fpse (if bios was previously set)
1. Great HOLO interface. But, i prefer the Android Menu Key seperate Back Key. Menu for Menu - BAck only for Eject/Quit.
2. STill have problem with Slide Keyboard Motorola Droid 2. HW Assign :
- Triangle as E
- Circle as S
- Cross as X
- Square as D
After press buttons, the result on screen :