View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351 ... 670  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: Galaxy SII i9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Exynos
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
New frameskip is fantastic everything is 60 fps stable.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 am
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
wow i'm looking at Google play Comment of FPse 0.11.15 and i'm seeing that Xperia play has many references as well as Samsung Galaxy S2, and while i check the model to activate Warning message about Tekken3 trick for MALI400 devices , not everybody are warned about Mali Problem. and about Xperia play, Analog Pad won't be activated if good device ID is detected...

If anybody have not the Warning message on his SII or Note when activating OpenGL or if something with Xperia play and ICS beta have not Analog Activated can you Paste the ID of your device here?

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Motorola Cliq
First of all thanks a lot for the work you are doing. I pursached this emu and I have been using it for a while in my old motorola dext mobile. Now i own a galaxy nexus ans as weird as it can seem the performance in the new phone is almost worse than the old one.
I would like to know if you are aware of how bad the framerate is with the opengl plugin on this mobile(probably because of the high resolution of the screen) becoming unplayable... an option to lower internal resolution i think could help. With software mode the performance is quite good but not in every game plus they look quite pixelated and ugly!
I hope i can enjoy my new phone with psone games soon
greetings. diego.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Primary Device: DesireHD
I still have the problem that in FF IX when i enable framelimiter i have 40-50fps in combat. When i disable framelimiter i get 100+ fps. This is on a tegra3 chip. Is there a way to solve this issue?

Should i use frameskip?

[e] Nevermind i found the "special Framelimiter" option. Really bad placement imho^^ should be on top right next to the normal framelimiter. Anyway it does its job i get constant 60fps. Thx for this!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1
schtruck wrote:

If anybody have not the Warning message on his SII or Note when activating OpenGL or if something with Xperia play and ICS beta have not Analog Activated can you Paste the ID of your device here?

I don't get any warning message, where can I find my ID for you? My phone model number says "GT-I9100"

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock
With open go the 32 bits rendering and anti alaising won't stay check. I have to put them on every time I load and every time I bring up fpse menu. They make ff7 battle loading very fast. Also. Ff7 has part of screen placed up top where fps is displayed. While game is playable its annoying. At least its not like last update where battle menu wasn't displayed. In ffiv you cannot fly ship still no matter what combination of options you use. Battles are 20fps no matter options. Is their a way to turn open go off for certain games? Honestly it doesn't need it like others do. Cheat menu for this game is broken. Works in others. Will get a list in a llittle.

-hiei

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Primary Device: R800X
ROM: 2.3.3
Did you check this?

Frameskip not working correctly (software mode), it works when i set it on but if i save a config with frameskip, next time i enter a game with this option enabled at startup crashes the emu,

It crashed bushido blade 2 and street fighter alpha 3, and some more i dont remember, i has to disable frameskip to be able to load this games again.

a shame since sfa3 needs frameskip in my xperia play 2.3.3

im going back to previous version until this is fixed.

thanks for the work.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD
Dears,

I'm in FPse 0.11.15:

1. After load Open GL plugins, past the 1st start moviethe. Final Fantasy viii cannot load Movie in game. :(

2. And the Motorola Droid2 keyboard qwerty not really fully supported, , must use the virtual key like Shift, Alt, @, / .v.v... when use the character key, it type in line in bottom of screen

3. And the graphic render, have 1 black line outer of edge graphic. How to remove it.

Hope it will be fix.

Thanks and regards,

Attachments:
File comment: Screenshot
Screenshot_2012-04-08-00-44-38.png
Screenshot_2012-04-08-00-44-38.png [ 447.9 KiB | Viewed 538 times ]

Last edited by dttung80 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Primary Device: HTC Thunderbolt
ROM: Stock Rom
What exact steps do I take to get my PS3 controller working with FPSE? Please list each step.

I am using ICS 4.0.0.4 on a Motorolla Xoom.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock
hey schtruck,

were you ever able to look into the healing spell and healing item glitch that is inside Breath of Fire 3 while you are playing it in software mode. This is a game where i prefer to play in software mode because i think it just look better siince it still has sprites. I have attached some pictures to show what happens. now when you use a healing spell or a healing item on someone who has lost life the screen will go black and then you can no longer see the backgrounds or letters or anything and the game is no longer playable the only way around it is to reload the game. sometimes it may come into effect after the second or third heal but it will always happen. its really annoying when you are on a boss fight and you are healing your characters and then the screen goes black... it has been mentioned in the game specific forum but even there no one has seem to acknowledge anything in that forum so i am posting it here. i have attached some screenshots of what it looks like. I would appreciate it if you or someone else for that matter knows a way around this or if this is something you will be looking into or not.

any info as to what your thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated. please and thank you.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351 ... 670  Next