[Q] Transfer saves from PC to Fpse

lpg222
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
ROM: FF VII

[Q] Transfer saves from PC to Fpse

Postby lpg222 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 am

okay so im trying my hardest to find out how to do this and i just cant seem to figure it out, what format does the save need to be, and what folder do i put it in so that i will be able to load it on here?? (by the way its a FFVII save file if that makes any difference) and help would be much appreciated :)

Edit:
figured it out now, if anyone reads this and wants to know just reply or PM me :)

JinZo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Re: How do i get a game save from my PC on this??

Postby JinZo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Hey! Jeah pls tell me ;-)

JinZo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Re: [Q] Transfer saves from PC to Fpse

Postby JinZo » Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey Cloud,

thx for this nice detailed explanation. It helped me a lot.
If got an further question regarding the save files.
On my PS3 if got some Savegames which I copied from my original PS1 Memory Card. They are ".psv" files.
Is there a possibillity to use them with fpse?

cincerely

Thaeek
Primary Device: Lg Optimus P990 2x
Operating System: Android
ROM: 4.0.4. ICS-DjangoManouche

Postby Thaeek » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi,this is great...and can transfer saves from Fpse on my mobile to PC(epsxe) and back?Because FF7 game crash in one part and I want this game finish.Thanks for help...

loughyyy
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Operating System: Android Gingerbread
ROM: Cooked

Postby loughyyy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I was running FPSE fine and then all of a sudden its all gone horribly wrong, ill give you my scenario..........

I went to load a save state on FFVII(not an in game save) and it crashes my fpse back to the main screen. I have a save from earlier in the game (waaaaaaay earlier) and that loads fine.

I managed to find a site that has in game saves for download http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff7saves.htm (sorry if im not allowed to put the link there - wasn't sure) and these are .mcr files for epsxe and I have used one of these before and had no issues but now when i follow the directions given) rename the .mcr file to "slot1.mcd" and transfer, then i loaded FPSE and changed the directory that the memory card 1 is looking to find this, and when i click load it doesn't do anything, is there something that i am doing wrong?

I've tried many versions of FPSE and multiple save states, I've also contacted the owner of the save states and he advises he has never amended these files for ages and has had nothing but praise from his customers.

Please help - this has got my head done in - not sure I can stomach reading through any more walkthroughs.

Thanks in advance guys

Nice
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Operating System: Android
ROM: official ROM

Postby Nice » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Thaeek wrote:Hi,this is great...and can transfer saves from Fpse on my mobile to PC(epsxe) and back?Because FF7 game crash in one part and I want this game finish.Thanks for help...

You can convert back and forth using this tool
Download: Memory Converter - All in One!! (23KB) from here
http://www.aldostools.org/memcards.html

naggar12
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s3
Operating System: android
ROM: team buddies cooked

Postby naggar12 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:37 pm

ok so ive been playing a game called team buddiea on an emulator called psxfin, now i wanna play it on my android, but i want to pick up where i left, but when i tried to follow Cloud's steps i saw that my memry card arw .psv, is it possible to convert them to mcr, or transfer my savestates? speaking of which, i have tje 11.53 version, and it just wont quicksave, ideas please? :?:

Return to “General Discussion”