View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next
 Final Fantasy VIII 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Gingerbread
Post Re: Final Fantasy VIII
I finally got through the ragnarok squall stuck in the chair. I loaded a save not a state, then changed to hle mode, restarted and reloaded that same save. I knew it was working better because there was music as soon as the elevator came up. Hope it helps!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Desire Z
ROM: Cyanogenmod
Can anyone share a disc 2 save? Right from the beginning. State or normal save will be fine. Preferrably all GF's so far aquired. Apparently when I uninstalled my old version of FPse, it removed my backups and saved games (or I was unable to find them?)

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am

Primary Device: Evo
Good day.

I am running FF8 on the Samsung galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4g. The ap was having a few issues with the soundpool causing the app to just quit but it seems like this has been resolved.

So on to another problem I have run into. I am playing FF8 now and I am on Disc 1 at the part where you get the explanation about the assassin mission. So when I go to the scene where you go under the large structure the app force closes and states that I need to close all application to free up memory. But there are no other apps running in the background. I tried to change some setting to see if that would help but it doesnt.

Any idea what it could be. I am running the most current version of the app, paid of course. The message states that I should contact the author, but I think I am doing that here.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
ROM: teamhacksung's CM9
Catrik wrote:
Can anyone share a disc 2 save? Right from the beginning. State or normal save will be fine. Preferrably all GF's so far aquired. Apparently when I uninstalled my old version of FPse, it removed my backups and saved games (or I was unable to find them?)

Here is Savestate right from begining :). Everything collected except weapon magazines ... I somehow forgot them :)
http://uploadir.com/u/39nc3p

Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:12 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Droid razr
Operating System: android
ROM: final fantasy 8
Hey so ive been playing final fantasy 8 just fine, but im on disc 3 and it keeps freezing when squall is talking on the radio, it freezes when they say "ragnarock your home free". Any ideas on how to fix this???

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
I had some problems with 'no sound' in ff8. Fixed it thanks to this topic by changing the sound options:)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
I played ff8 for the first time on my telephone this morning. It was great, thanks for that fpsece :D

I have a little question. I have saved it this morning and when I load my save it looks like the graphics have decreased. The characters look more blurry then when I played it this morning. What could me the problem?

By the way, I have a samsung galaxy s2.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:45 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Coby Kyros MID8024-4G
Operating System: Android OS 2.3
ROM: Final Fantasy VIII
Good day,

I am having issues with FF8. It just freezes or gives me black screen on the middle of the cinematics of Squall and Rinoa Dance Scene on Disc 1.

Its so frustraying because other cinematics are working just fine. Its just that particular scene.

I am new with Android and FPSE, I dont know what to do. Please help me.

Thanks.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Android Razr
ROM: Stock
Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum, have been trying to get FPSE to work for a few days now, I am having an issue getting FF8 to run smoothly. I have managed to get most of the game to work correctly with only minor slow downs but have been unable to solve the battle transition issue. Is there something I am missing?

I am running on Android Droid Razr stock with newest (reinstalled) FPse and newest plugin (Linked from Market).

Duel core boost on
Off screen Drawing on (Seems like this is a requirement for this game)
Spusync on (Another requirement, couldn't get good sound until I did).

Most of my graphics run nice, I have 100+ FPS without framelimiter and easy 60 at all times EXCEPT the transition. Takes me forever to get battle started, once it starts I'm golden though.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 am

Primary Device: Sony Xperia Arc S
ROM: default
I'm blocked too after saving the base from the missiles and going out to take a look, it's impossible to get back in.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next