View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340 ... 643  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
I m away for two weeks. Be back on march 5th (children vacation). Will be able to answer emails.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Operating System: Android
schtruck wrote:
For PAd skins, do not forget to add Analog Pads images too, and then be sure to convert bmp's files to raw files.

And i just took a look to your sking, it miss plenty of bmp files too you'll need to add and then convert to raw.

For each button, 1 raw and 1 png.

Yes I already converted my bmp files to raw. I just didnt upload the new package yet because it is still broken. My problem are not the image files now. The selection of the pads in the menu does not work (set/unset buttons). The "info=..." isn't displayed either.

Is there an example anywhere how the pad.ini has to look like?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
Ok can someone post me to the previous version this version is plain garbage I am TOTALLY sick of crashing constantly to where I can not play any games with this emulator! It's horrible otherwise I need to go find a cracked apk somewheres so I can use a paid for software.. this is awful and not to be able to go back is awful.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Coby Kyros MID8024-4G
Operating System: Android OS 2.3
ROM: Final Fantasy VIII
Good day,

I am having issues with FF8. It just freezes or gives me black screen on the middle of the cinematics of Squall and Rinoa Dance Scene on Disc 1.

Its so frustraying because other cinematics are working just fine. Its just that particular scene.

I am new with Android and FPSE, I dont know what to do. Please help me.

Thanks.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
illuminerdi wrote:

I'm also getting the same error in Resident Evil 2 and Tekken 3 where it renders parts of the screen duplicate in the margins

32 but rendering is on but this still happens. Its overwriting the on-screen pad.

These are all bugs for Xperia Play

Don't you use "original screen size"? I have that kind of duplicate image in the margin only if I activate this option

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: CM7 / FreeXperia
i900frenchaddict wrote:
illuminerdi wrote:

I'm also getting the same error in Resident Evil 2 and Tekken 3 where it renders parts of the screen duplicate in the margins

32 but rendering is on but this still happens. Its overwriting the on-screen pad.

These are all bugs for Xperia Play

Don't you use "original screen size"? I have that kind of duplicate image in the margin only if I activate this option

Yes it only happens with that option on, as Tue distortion is in place of the black borders. I don't like playing 4:3 games in widescreen so I always leave that option on.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: sony tablet s
Operating System: android 3.21
Hi All

Can anybody please tell me when thrill kill stopped working i broke my play a few months back and i got a sony tablet s instead however i cant get thrill kill to work i have also tried using the game on friends play where both using the latest version fpse

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Primary Device: Sonyericsson Arc S
Operating System: Android
ROM: FF8
Overall I like the emulator but the plugin sucks there must be better one. I want something that do the same magic as in epsxe emulator in PC. The sound too actually. the opengl plugin actually adds black lines around the objects which makes them looks worse, instead of just anti aliasing the things and put some dithering effects that makes the pixels dissapear. The sound seems to be at lower quality too. I think you should try other plugins. So we can get as good as in PC emulators. I use Sonyericsson Xperia Play and Xperia Arc S.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:20 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Transformer Prime TF201
Operating System: Android ICS
I agree with the black borders around 2d sprites and text. It's made me not play any games until we either get a fix that removes the black borders or can turn off filtering for 2d stuff entirely

Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
thefitz wrote:
I'm really happy with the look and performance of 0.11.13 in software mode, so I'm just going to stick with that until all the OpenGL issues get rectified and there's a release that everybody agrees is a significant improvement.

Damn I really wish I could go back to 11.13 so I could actually use fpse again.. this 11.14 crashes and reboots the damn phone too often :(

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340 ... 643  Next