View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332 ... 670  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
So, new version does exactly nothing. Every time Ioad an iso (regardless of format, eboot, pocketiso, straight up iso), Iget an error saying fpse failed and I need to free up memory. Thoughts?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1
thecatinthehat wrote:
Nevermind. The update restates settings so the instant force close went away. I've found ffix to be playable on my andreno 220 device with the gpu plugin, if I turn off framelimiter and enable old frameskip. I get between 60 and 90 fps and actually the game benefits from running faster than it should since the battles are quicker.

Does this include the world map? I am having a real hard time trying to get above 30-40FPS on the world map (Dali Village area), it runs cripplingly slow even with frameskip. Battles get random slowdowns and towns/cities run pretty well but without a functional world map it is a little pointless. Is your GPU more powerful than a Mali-400? Maybe I just need Ice Cream Sandwich, apparently it offers much higher OpenGL performance.
illuminerdi wrote:
Any takers? I can work on it later when I get some free time, but right now I'm at work so my access to various games for testing is limited. Ideally it would help a lot to dig up a list of these from Pete's OpenGL plugin where they originated from and/or get Schtruck to weigh in on this.

I would be up for helping with that though I have a limited range of games.

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
D69K wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS to Schtruck and LDchen

Fpse for android has just exceeded 100,000 sales on android market :)

Wow !!!!!!!! :D

I remember FpseCE, I wonder how many "supporter" downloads were made, but surely way less

Congratulations!

On another side, the new version is OK on my Sensation, I'm still pissed off about the performances of my device (HTC sucked in 2011...), but with frameskip it's really nice, and frameskip is almost unvisible, it's really smooth

BTW, options really vary from game to game, for some, I can't enable 32 bit rendering, for others only "old frameskip" works and "frameskip" is vain, etc

The positive point of the Adreno 220 seems to be compatibility, I haven't tried a game that is non compatible with OpenGL yet (if you have, tell me!) and the graphic glitches only occure during menus, never ingame.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
someone has reported that Normal Frameskip is broken, and i just verified that, i will update things within somes hours.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
I cant wait to play my old playstation games on my samsung S2. I payed 5euros yesterday and I entered my email adress a few minutes ago. I guess I will get my version soon and can get it up and running on my phone this evening?:)

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
solidsnake wrote:
I cant wait to play my old playstation games on my samsung S2. I payed 5euros yesterday and I entered my email adress a few minutes ago. I guess I will get my version soon and can get it up and running on my phone this evening?:)

What? :o

why didn't you buy Fpse from the Android Market?? it seems you've just bought FpseCE, the Windows Mobile version :?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I confirm that normal frameskip is brocken, but so far using "old" frameskip gives the exact same result for me

Also I sometimes have no sound at all on Tekken 3, restarting Fpse, or selecting the Null plugin, then restart, unsellect the plugin, restart, fixes it.
But it may just be because for that game, I still use a pocketIso version, with ripped sounds (so I never have musics anyway, just the FX sounds)

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
i900frenchaddict wrote:
solidsnake wrote:

What? :o

why didn't you buy Fpse from the Android Market?? it seems you've just bought FpseCE, the Windows Mobile version :?

Did I do something wrong? I cant buy from the android store because I dont have a creditcard, only paypall. Is there a way to fix this?:(

edit: I see it now, this sucks. I did pay 5 euros so would it be possible to get the android version anyway?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:21 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: xperiaplay
Operating System: android
ROM: stock
Hey guys nrw to the board but have been following updates for a while now. Anyhow, I tried uninstalling then reinstalling fpse on my xperia play to.try and fix some of the opengl issues, and now my memoey card data is gone. Anyone know what happened? Any help would rule, thanks!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Ok i've Update OpenGL plugin with its source. Smart Frameskip is fixed. (default frameskip).

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Addict

Primary Device: Galaxy note 2- GT N7100
Operating System: unofficial cm 4.4.2
ROM: Galaxy note 2- GT N7100
schtruck wrote:
Ok i've Update OpenGL plugin with its source. Smart Frameskip is fixed. (default frameskip).

Mate.

Where do i download this plugin with thus fix.

Ps
Did you find the fix for mgs codec.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332 ... 670  Next