Fpse for Android News

AdamJT186
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s i9000
ROM: stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby AdamJT186 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:22 pm

DBL wrote:
AdamJT186 wrote:hiya i havent been here for a while so forgive me if this has already been answered but i updated my fpse and now my games work but my saves dont, it just comes up with a blank screen when i try to load them :( im quite far through resi 3 aswell can anyone help? thanks

Try going to misc and restore your setting. Quit then reload your game and see what you have. Depending on when the last time you saved your files will determine what's recovered.

nope, when i go to the load screen the files are there but when i click on them i get a blank screen and then it force closes i restarted resi 3 and that save file is fine to reload :S

kozeidon
Primary Device: HP Touchpad
ROM: Cyanogen 9 0.6

Postby kozeidon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

schtruck wrote:I'm back guys,

i made some progress for next update, made a global cleaning that Reduced size a lot of and Memory allocation too.
I made many fixes, Analog PAD reworks well now, and just added PAD repositionning.
I have fixed Analog PAD and other buttons in the same time.
About MALI400 problem, i found that other game do the trick that tekken3 do.
IT seem those games send a series of command that avoid crash, but it's not related to 3D primitives, but something else i still haven't identified. If somebody found another game that does this trick, report here. it will surely help me to avoid this bug.
On my side i ordered a Chinese console which include unofficial FPse version (old one).. but have they a MALI400 gpu too, to be sure it's not a problem of Samsung MALI400 driver but well a hardware problem while those chinese consoles include another CPU , i suppose driver is different than Samsung machines.

Thanks for the update ;)

By any chance, is there a fix for my problem in your update?

kozeidon wrote:Hello,

I’ve been trying a lot of things to play correctly my favorite game « : « Pro evolution soccer 2 ». It seems that no-one has a solution and I can’t post a question in the topic :

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2370&p=24303&hilit=pro+evolution#p24303

It tells me that the post has to be approuved but is never posted.

Soooo, to sum up the problem :

- I play the game with the 1001 bios. It works quite fine BUT it crashes randomly (sometimes I can finish a match but never in Master League.)

The remarks I found on the Internet :
- It worked on the version 0.096 of FPSE
- It seems to be the save of the game that make the game crash (How? I don’t know.)
- It seems to work when you don’t select a bios (but you can’t save  )

Two question :
- Is there a workaround for this problem? Is is planned to be solved?
- Is there anyway to play without a bios? AND to save the game? I didn’t find a way with my FPSE.

I play on a HP Touchpad on Cyanogen 9 Aplha 0.6.

By the way, congrats for the app, it is really one of the best I have found on the market… And I am strongly recommending it to my friends. With the Sixaxis, it is really perfect!

Thanks

AdamJT186
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s i9000

Postby AdamJT186 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:33 pm

what?? i reinstalled fpse because of the save file problems and now non of my save files work???

DBL
Primary Device: G2x
Operating System: Android
ROM: Phoenix blood 2.1

Postby DBL » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:
DBL wrote:
AdamJT186 wrote:hiya i havent been here for a while so forgive me if this has already been answered but i updated my fpse and now my games work but my saves dont, it just comes up with a blank screen when i try to load them :( im quite far through resi 3 aswell can anyone help? thanks

Try going to misc and restore your setting. Quit then reload your game and see what you have. Depending on when the last time you saved your files will determine what's recovered.

nope, when i go to the load screen the files are there but when i click on them i get a blank screen and then it force closes i restarted resi 3 and that save file is fine to reload :S

You need to downgrade and use the memory card slot to save re3. Then save settings in misc so you can restore them back on the newer version.
Last edited by DBL on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBL
Primary Device: G2x
Operating System: Android
ROM: Phoenix blood 2.1

Postby DBL » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:43 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:what?? i reinstalled fpse because of the save file problems and now non of my save files work???

Go to misc and restore files. Only the memory card slot will load up correctly when changing versions.

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 am

I did some testing on my Evo 3D phone and as the other person stated Dual Core Boost does nothing. The only thing that does anything is turbo boost but why do I have to keep manually enabling that everytime I start fpse? Also why does SaveStates not work in opengl mode? when I attempt to load a savestate it makes me reload the image file so game starts from scratch so SaveStates does not work in opengl mode at all.

ZhuraYuki
Primary Device: Galaxy SII i9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Exynos

Postby ZhuraYuki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Somehow my SII work fine with bios preloaded (of course first tekken must be runned) and I can save anytime and then load normal. Just loaded it first time and now it's working like is. I can upolad video proof on youtube.

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 pm

@ i900frenchaddict

Using samsung galaxy note.

Tekken 3 with no frameskip and no device cpu overclocking.
Im getting between 53-56fps on opengl mode in battle.
Tekken 3 u. Eboot.pbp

Catch ya later.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 pm

I've got the same results like crualfoxhound,
~56 fps without frameskip with 32 bit verrry smooth, without overclocking, stock rom 2.3.6 12.01.2012

sebasss
Primary Device: xperia arc
Operating System: android

Postby sebasss » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 am

i think the priority is to improve opengl compatibbility with fpse, that bugs in the menus and enabling and disenabling are really anoying, after, the compatibility with the GPU'S in order of performance, adreno 220, 205, PWVR and mali

Return to “News”