I’ve been trying a lot of things to play correctly my favorite game « : « Pro evolution soccer 2 ». It seems that no-one has a solution and I can’t post a question in the topic :viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2370&p=24303&hilit=pro+evolution#p24303
It tells me that the post has to be approuved but is never posted.
Soooo, to sum up the problem :
- I play the game with the 1001 bios. It works quite fine BUT it crashes randomly (sometimes I can finish a match but never in Master League.)
The remarks I found on the Internet :
- It worked on the version 0.096 of FPSE
- It seems to be the save of the game that make the game crash (How? I don’t know.)
- It seems to work when you don’t select a bios (but you can’t save )
Two question :
- Is there a workaround for this problem? Is is planned to be solved?
- Is there anyway to play without a bios? AND to save the game? I didn’t find a way with my FPSE.
I play on a HP Touchpad on Cyanogen 9 Aplha 0.6.
By the way, congrats for the app, it is really one of the best I have found on the market… And I am strongly recommending it to my friends. With the Sixaxis, it is really perfect!