Missing Menu items

binglee
Primary Device: Sony Tablet S
Operating System: Android 3.2.1

Missing Menu items

Postby binglee » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:28 am

Hi,
I just got FPse for andriod from the Market (0.11.11) and after a bit of mucking about I can get some games to load. One thing I can't seem to do now is that after the app is first started and after I select a BIOS there is no option to choose another bios or to not use a bios, unlike what's sugguested in the in-app help. Actually, many of the options described in that help are either moved to MISC menu or not there at all, and there are a bunch of new options.

Is there an update to the Setting menus option online somewhere? I've tried looking but I can't find it, can only find 0.10.1 and thats for the CE verison.

cc19
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy Nexus
Operating System: Android 4.0
ROM: FF7, bin.

Re: Missing Menu items

Postby cc19 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 pm

I am also having this issue, where the settings described in the Help Section and/or Documentation are not present or findable. I appears that I need to mess with non-available settings in order to actually play FF7.

Is this due to a compatibility issue with Android 4? (Device: Galaxy Nexus)

Thanks,

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

I'm loving fpse, but I would love some actual decent documentation for Android. There's no description for what several off the options do. I downloaded the manual - which as you said was for windows. Checked the faq, and checked the market description a couple times.
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

binglee
Primary Device: Sony Tablet S
Operating System: Android 3.2.1

Postby binglee » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Ta. Hope you guys can find the time to get a manual (even if its a post in this forum) to quickly describe all the new options. Wanted the bios swapping options for testing purposes. Btw is there a way to comfirm its loaded or do I just trust its there :)

Return to “General Discussion”